Turn on thread page Beta

Abi Tittmus watch

ReputationRep:
    Views??
    I used to hate her but after watching a few interviews with her and celeb love island, i really like her.. she seems well spoken and i like the fact that she's trying to appeal more to women.. she's bringing out a new sexual fantasy book for women :eek: *secretly wants it*

ReputationRep:
    Abi Titmuss is famous for being a big titted slut. I have no time for people who jockey for 'celebrity' in such a brazen manner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistBoy)
    Abi Titmuss is famous for being a big titted slut. I have no time for people who jockey for 'celebrity' in such a brazen manner.
    no shes not she's famous for being john leslie's ex who by chance had their sex tape stolen and put all over the net

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oblivious)
    no shes not she's famous for being john leslie's ex who by chance had their sex tape stolen and put all over the net
    by chance, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistBoy)
    by chance, eh?
    yep, well its obvious she cashed in on the paris hilton bandwagon

ReputationRep:
    yep, well its obvious she cashed in on the paris hilton bandwagon
    <goes off to hide sex tape>

Better not let anyone know that it's DOWN THE SIDE OF THE FRIDGE. NO! THE LEFT SIDE!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure 90% of the population actually don't give a toss that she's famous for getting her tits out. She isn't even particularly good looking, she's just your average ****.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure 90% of the population actually don't give a toss that she's famous for getting her tits out. She isn't even particularly good looking, she's just your average ****.
    true enough on teh other hand, i dont like paris hilton either

ReputationRep:
    Didnt mind her before she talked a load of crap on celebrity love island and realised that she is up her own arse which everyone thought apart from Lee

ReputationRep:
    She an average looking girl who's making a fortune from absolutely nothing. She has no redeamable features or personality traits, but doesnt really provoke any huge dislike from me. I guess the only good thing I would say is that i like that she used to be a nurse, so whilst yes she is enjoying short lived fame and money now, it is good that she put something into society before indeed taking alot out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    true enough on teh other hand, i dont like paris hilton either
    i liked them both :p: i think they r both very talented- its very hard to produce such realistic sex scenes like those in the oscar winning 'one night in paris'. lol.

ReputationRep:
    I watched a documentary on her on ch4 a couple of months ago, it was called something like "being abi titmus", didn't really pay too much attention, but she just came off as the most depraved, attention seeking loser that i've ever come across, and a complete schizophrenic, making out that she hated the paparazzi attention she got, but then delighting in being all over magazines like loaded and nuts, urgh she makes my skin crawl

ReputationRep:
    She has an endearing hypersensitivity about her. I do like her. Plus she is class compared to Jordan and Jodie Farsh.

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't mind her, she doesn't seem as bad as Jodie Marsh and Jordan.

*secretly wants her new book too* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    She was nice . . . when she was with John Leslie.
    She has made herself into a bit of a ****, and I lost more respect for her when she did that celebrity love island.

I still wouldn't turn it down!

ReputationRep:
    I did go through I phase where I was ever-so-slightly obsessed with her. Celebrity Love Island did put me off her a little - she seemed less attractive and more self-obsessed than I originally thought - not a good combination. I still like her more than other celebrities of her calibre.

PLUS - AMAZON - I WANT MY SIGNED COPY OF 'TEN FANTASIES' NOW I ORDERED IT A MONTH IN ADVANCE!!!

ReputationRep:
    we need pictures on this thread i think.

ReputationRep:
    She's a cheap slut who's milking (no pun intended) her 15 minutes of fame to the max. Give her a year or so and she'll be gone into z-list celebrity mode.

ReputationRep:
    That's even worse than being famous for being a big-titted slut.

The existence of people like Abi Titmuss and Jodie Marsh is an affront to everybody in the world who's got a brain bigger than the size of a Spearmint Polo.

If I ever need to go in for surgery and they run out of general anaesthetic, bring me a stack of Heat magazines, and I'll knock myself out quicker than I will read the dastardly things.

ReputationRep:
    She was nice in those vids if anyone has seen them.

And tommoris - do you not mean 'Spearmint Rhino' whith good old Abi rather than Spearmint Polo

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.