Turn on thread page Beta

Abi Tittmus watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    She was nice in those vids if anyone has seen them.

And tommoris - do you not mean 'Spearmint Rhino' whith good old Abi rather than Spearmint Polo
    Hmm. I don't think so. My initial comment still stands.

That's only because the Spearmint Rhino Club is in Las Vegas and none of the rules apply in Las Vegas. The whole concept of 'reality' goes out the window when you arrive in Vegas.

ReputationRep:
    Na, theres one in London (Tottenham Ct Road)

And for Vegas - your absolutely right about reality. Their cuckoo.
    One side of the road are the Samaritans - "Come join us" they yell.
    The other side we have the good old hookers - "Come with me for $30 dollars"

tick tock - now which do I descend on? I decided that the middle of the road would suit my personality.

ReputationRep:
    I saw the the other night in Blackpool. Nowt special she was a bit chubby in the flesh actully.

I dont really care from a moral point of view. Ive nothing against girls getting there kit off.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like her.

ReputationRep:
    Attention whore.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know much about her but I'm glad my surname isn't "Tittmuss", it sounds ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    Shed do the peats but not much else.

ReputationRep:
    she's so annoying- she sighs after every breathe and thinks she's something she isn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)
    Views??
    I used to hate her but after watching a few interviews with her and celeb love island, i really like her.. she seems well spoken and i like the fact that she's trying to appeal more to women.. she's bringing out a new sexual fantasy book for women :eek: *secretly wants it*
    A male friend recently told me I looked like her. I'm worried. :p:

ReputationRep:
    cheap and nasty.

ReputationRep:
    i think fair play to Abi, loads of ppl sleep around equaly as much if not more than she does, and tuns of couples make home vids of themselves having sex, She's ceased an opportunity to make money, fair play to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicki P)
    i think fair play to Abi, loads of ppl sleep around equaly as much if not more than she does, and tuns of couples make home vids of themselves having sex, She's ceased an opportunity to make money, fair play to her.
    Yeah, but what gets to me is the fact that she thinks some a lister. In my eyes, she doesn't come close to 'celebrity'. She has no talent, and exactly, loads of people sleep around/ make videos, thats hardly what a celeb is about. And she obviously has no self respect, cashing in on her sex videos to make a few quid. If that ain't cheap, I don't know what is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach1986)
    Yeah, but what gets to me is the fact that she thinks some a lister. In my eyes, she doesn't come close to 'celebrity'. She has no talent, and exactly, loads of people sleep around/ make videos, thats hardly what a celeb is about. And she obviously has no self respect, cashing in on her sex videos to make a few quid. If that ain't cheap, I don't know what is!
    dont get me wrong, im not condemming her behaviour, but she did what she did, cashed in on it, then did celebrity love island and people saw the true Abi-not the dirty **** she portrays in her videos, just like Jordan when she went on im a celebrity, people saw the true Katie Price.
    She may of been cheap and made a dirty vid or ten but i personally dont think ppl should hold that against her for the rest of her life! :rolleyes:
    i have done some things that im not proud of, and just because she's in the public eye people are judging her by hers!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, what a ****!

Well i suppose it puts in the public view how morally degraded society has become as alot of girls i know, in my sixth form are like that - they are only 17 and 18 but what a young age, filthy. At our residential week i went with our school, this girl slept with 2 people in the last night.

I understand why all these women in those mens magazine do it, for the cash and we are in a free liberal democratic society but don't they have self-respect, how would you feel if that was your mother, sister, auntie etc? The only way those women become successful is sell their body, by pictures; i don't know but this is my opnion and some of my friends who are athiest or don't ahve strong religous views.

Futhermore, i understand lads my age adore her and what to sleep with her etc but she isn't my type - no self-respect to show her body/protray her as that1

ReputationRep:
    lol no holding back there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicki P)
    lol no holding back there!
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    Glorified Prostitute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Glorified Prostitute
    exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs. Political)
    exactly
    precisely- I can't believe that is her real name? kinda like destiny for her to do what (or whom) she did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sayed_samed)

Futhermore, i understand lads my age adore her and what to sleep with her etc but she isn't my type - no self-respect to show her body/protray her as that1

really? she exerts an urge for me to eat my own arm in me!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.