Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if a EMA bonus is to be issued this month?

I missed out last time but Jan - July perfect attendance and quite high effort grades etc...Hopefully their attendance cockups won't affect the bonus? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I got the January one, am waiting for the July one. Should get it soon seeing as I finished school on Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leannemann)
    I got the January one, am waiting for the July one. Should get it soon seeing as I finished school on Wednesday.
    :eek: I still have 2 weeks left!

ReputationRep:
    I love my school!

ReputationRep:
    dont think they do attendance bonus anymore. you will get exam result bonus though, not sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confused?)
    dont think they do attendance bonus anymore. you will get exam result bonus though, not sure.
    They do have one for July.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EMA site)
    And you could also get a bonus of £100 in January and July -and again in October if you come back for a second year. Bonuses depend on the progress you make with your course. That's £500 potential extra money over the two years.

so there we go, one coming soon in July!

ReputationRep:
    Should I have a bonus by now? I only got my usual £30 this week

Or will it be issued next week (since College will have 'finished' by then to EMA as it is a week behind)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnt)
    Should I have a bonus by now? I only got my usual £30 this week

Or will it be issued next week (since College will have 'finished' by then to EMA as it is a week behind)
    dunno, maybe you will get it soon. I got mine last week though...

ReputationRep:
    I just got mine today!!!!!!! pity I already owe it all out

ReputationRep:
    yep...got mine

ReputationRep:
    Nothing yet although College have said I am getting it, for good internal effort and deadline grades plus the fact I managed to turn up for the exams :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got mine last Monday but I officially finished school on the 7th and I hadbeen doing work experience abroad the week before anyway so that's probably why I have it. Quite impressed it's all stayed in the bank so far!

ReputationRep:
    I got both the January and July one

100% Attendance, proud of that, though I still proof of it from my college for university.

I got it on 18/07/05, the day before my birthday, so my bank account from like £30 to £430 within 2 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomX)
    I got both the January and July one

100% Attendance, proud of that, though I still proof of it from my college for university.

I got it on 18/07/05, the day before my birthday, so my bank account from like £30 to £430 within 2 days
    £430? do you get £200 bonuses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steeeeevo)
    £430? do you get £200 bonuses?
    He probably meant that he got £200 for his b-day.

ReputationRep:
    My bank account is at £2300 now thanks to EMA and healthy work pay cheques every month.

ReputationRep:
    Got mine,

ReputationRep:
    i got mine in january and yes we are supposed to have one in july but i got told that we might not be gettin ours till september!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by music_fan)
    i got mine in january and yes we are supposed to have one in july but i got told that we might not be gettin ours till september!
    People already got the July one.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.