Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Hey everyone,

I'm going on holiday to Wales next week and i need a reasonably priced bikini, preferably less than £30 because i'm skint! Problem is...I'm a 34F. Drasically reduces my choices because i can't get away with a pretty little triangle number from H+M. I've looked in Marks and Spencers and they have some nice things but more granny style than i'd like. I'm in london so i'm fairly flexible in where i can go and i need to get it sometime this week! All help appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    do you have a tk maxx near u? its well cheap and there sheleves are full of really small and really large sizes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

I'm a 34F
    Nice! Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdre86)
    do you have a tk maxx near u? its well cheap and there sheleves are full of really small and really large sizes.
    I went there today, and they didn't have anything...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Nice! Lol!
    Thanks 34F :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    have you got an asda near you?? they have some nice bikinis in all sorts of sizes and they do not break the bank - youd have lots of money left over to spend on drinks etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Very nice

Try Monsoon, my gf got a nice one from there. Also the underwear shops like La Senza, etc. if they have them might get something nice in a larger size?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trish xx)
    have you got an asda near you?? they have some nice bikinis in all sorts of sizes and they do not break the bank - youd have lots of money left over to spend on drinks etc

There is one actually a new one...must check it out. Went to a george shop but couldn't find anything

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Same problem here, im a 32E! i got my bikini from bravissimo! This is the first holiday since pubity a boob hasnt popped out (unintentionally) at some point!
    http://www.bravissimo.com/Bravissimo/

ReputationRep:
    find a market, get some coconuts and some string, and tadaaaa...your very own hawaii style bikini

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    No problemo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    find a market, get some coconuts and some string, and tadaaaa...your very own hawaii style bikini

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    Unique idea! BTW, you said youre going to Wales yeh....you sure you'll need a bikini for that!?

ReputationRep:
    as long as its not made of wool you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    have u tried sumewhere like primark or tescos they deffo wont break the bank

ReputationRep:
    out of interest and i know its totally off topic, but aint 34F big?
    i didnt even kno there was a F. thought the largest was 34DD. neway wot do i kno, im a guy lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit confused about it myself, i think the number is just the distance around the breast and back, in inches. And the letters refer to cup size. A being smallest and i think it can go all the way up to G's and H's. But i'm not sure why you can get DD's or even DDD's.

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps a pic best be posted so we can understand the dimensions of an F cup?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakatu)
    I'm a bit confused about it myself, i think the number is just the distance around the breast and back, in inches. And the letters refer to cup size. A being smallest and i think it can go all the way up to G's and H's. But i'm not sure why you can get DD's or even DDD's.

:confused:
    DDD gosh. so i reckon G's and H's are proper sagged . maybe it goes all the way to Z :biggrin:

i think a girl should really help us guys out here.

ReputationRep:
    from what i know, when the letters are double or triple they look a lot bigger, so for an example DDD looks bigger than an F even though d is before F but and F would be bigger than a D. I might be completely wrong on this.

This needs clarifying.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.