Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    Perhaps a pic best be posted so we can understand the dimensions of an F cup?
    true, then we will be able to help her better or do i mean so that we get a better understanding of the cup sizes, hehe

ReputationRep:
    Look on figleaves..it's expensive but I have some discount codes so PM me if you find anything you like on there. It has all sorts of sizes and styles.

ReputationRep:
    grrr you post a mature question asking about a bikini and you get loadsa excited little virgins wanting to see your boobs! :mad:

Anyway, have you tried Topshop? I'm not sure what size they go up to but they have really nice bikini's... I got a gorgeous one from Warehouse a couple of days ago... Size 34C but i'm not sure what size they go up to...

ReputationRep:
    im a 34D and i had problem so i started wearing a tankini which was so much easier, but this year i got fed up of not owning a bikini so i went out to this place where the have special made bikinis for support, it was triangles and a halterneck but it has so much support. try going to a place the ppl can help you, i paid 50 quid for it a little expensive but it was worth it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    grrr you post a mature question asking about a bikini and you get loadsa excited little virgins wanting to see your boobs! :mad:
    But is TSR Chat the best place to ask that kind of question? Besides, we only want pictures for...erm...biological enlightenment.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I dont believe that you lot are all 34d's and f's. i'm an expert on boobs so if you would like to send a picture of them to my email then i would be able to tell if your lying or not. My email is [email protected]. I would be very greatful, right now im listening to the best song in the world (November Rain) by the best band in the world (Guns N' Roses) if anyone disagrees then you are rong and thick. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: bet he registered just to post that

ReputationRep:
    well wouldn't you. No i registered at the begining of this month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duffmckagan)
    I dont believe that you lot are all 34d's and f's. i'm an expert on boobs so if you would like to send a picture of them to my email then i would be able to tell if your lying or not. My email is [email protected]. I would be very greatful, right now im listening to the best song in the world (November Rain) by the best band in the world (Guns N' Roses) if anyone disagrees then you are rong and thick. :cool:
    :rolleyes: ok sure make sure u keep checking ur email!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duffmckagan)
    well wouldn't you. No i registered at the begining of this month.
    No i have the real thing, well not right now she is in australia at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    i wiil. remember theres a lot more room for you other girls to send me your pictures. I am now listening to Estranged by Guns N' Roses.

ReputationRep:
    Tescos do tankinis with 'hidden support' up to size 26, so i think your boobs should fit in a size smaller than 26! :>.<:

Nice price too, I just remember mine was £8 for top.

ReputationRep:
    For the horny pimple ridden virgins who contributed to the thread, thank you very much i needed a laugh. My boyfriend says that you people are sad and need to get out more.

For the genuine people who were trying to help, thanks very much. With my size i need to get a proper bikini really, but i can't afford one that costs like £40 when i'm a student and i haven't found a job yet. I've got a tankini but i'm fed up of wearing it i wanted something different. I bought a size 20 top and size 10 bottoms from M&S yesterday but took it back because i wasn't 100% happy with it. In the end i went to ASDA and they had a huge sale on. I got two size 18 triangle bras with bottoms for £6! Not perfect but they fit and they'll do until i can get something better.

And boys, the numbers are how wide your chest area (i.e ribcage area) is and the letters represent how big the breasts are. So 28F would be a small framed girl with massive knockers and a 40AA would be a large framed person with small breasts.

ReputationRep:
    river island do some really nice ones that mite b ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakatu)
    from what i know, when the letters are double or triple they look a lot bigger, so for an example DDD looks bigger than an F even though d is before F but and F would be bigger than a D. I might be completely wrong on this.

This needs clarifying.
    :rofl:

A DDD is the same as an E cup (a random American measurement). If you're an E cup the measurement around the fullest part of your bust is 10 inches bigger than the measurement around your ribcage. (A is 5, B is 6, C is 7, D is 8, DD is 9.... get the picture?).

Now go away and leave Sarkys thread for people to give advice

ReputationRep:
    La Senza might have something for you.

ReputationRep:
    no comment :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I sort of know how you feel, I'm not quite an F I'm a DD and cannot find anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    My boyfriend says that you people are sad and need to get out more.

Oh noes! I think I'll go and cry in the corner, whilst I wait for him to come and beat me up.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.