Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    I sort of know how you feel, I'm not quite an F I'm a DD and cannot find anything.
    Is there bust sizing bigger than an F? (ie is there a g...and so on...)
    im nly a guy....trying to gain understanding

ReputationRep:
    Can you get Roxy/Billabong over there? Actually what am I talking about I started a thread on this last year - 'course you can :rolleyes: lol.

Yeah, just that sometimes they have separates (well they do over here, anyway) where, for instance, you can buy a size 10 bikini brief with a, say, size 12 top ?

I know how you feel coz I've a similar problem - I'm a size 8, but have DDs lol so I buy separates in the summer. I usually get the 10 in briefs (ALWAYS better to go up a size with the briefs, esp with Roxy) and 12 to 14 in the top. Generally 12 b/c I'm a bit skinnier in the summer Ooh, and the strings need to be adjusted!! :eek: I normally get one of my best friends to do that, particularly one I know who does the bow thing at the back so prettily :p: Although the last swimsuit I got was a bandeau-style bikini, which I got tailored for my small back, so I didn't really have any problems

Hope you have a really good trip, anyway.

DB_xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Oh noes! I think I'll go and cry in the corner, whilst I wait for him to come and beat me up.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    *wonders why boys are on this thread*

ReputationRep:
    *wonders why amanda is wondering*

ReputationRep:
    * because this is a thread about bikinis and you shouldn't be having problems with your bikini! *

ReputationRep:
    *i am mr.fox's mate and making sure he doesn't step out of line. ofcourse *

ReputationRep:
    I'm not stepping out of line? Damn, I should really be putting more effort in, then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    Is there bust sizing bigger than an F? (ie is there a g...and so on...)
    im nly a guy....trying to gain understanding
    Yeah you can get size G. One of my mums friends is a size G but it is quite rare.

ReputationRep:
    Hey heys...
    Bikinis....hmmm....Protest has a huge selection. As does Billabong, Aaron Chang (i think thats what its called), uuum...i would hit the surfer shops...lotsa choice there in lotsa sizes...A tip though, you might end up with too big a bottoms if you re getting a larger top, so get bottoms with strings on the sides. Dont dive without them safely and tightly done up though!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle titch)
    Dont dive without them safely and tightly done up though!!!
    Pish posh. If they come off, they come off.

ReputationRep:
    i bet mr.fox sits by the pool with that philosophy, just waiting...

(Original post by ickle titch)
    i bet mr.fox sits by the pool with that philosophy, just waiting...
    Unfortunately, the most action he receives is from the paddling pool. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh dear, you are not suggesting he bonks babies are you :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i've heard that you can actually get up to size J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Unfortunately, the most action he receives is from the paddling pool. :rolleyes:
    Just because you were molested as a child doesn't mean you have to force the mentality onto others. Hey, if you're lucky, the pictures of you will already have been destroyed in one of the numerous paedophilia raids.

ReputationRep:
    im a 34 E, so i find it hard 2, bravissimo do nice stuff, but so damn expensive!! i jus got a string triangle bikini from matalan in a size 18 and sneakily swapped the bottoms 4 a size 12!! not a lot of support, but im lucky in the fact tht mine are rather pert....dredin my grannyhood thou lol!

ReputationRep:
    im a 34 E, so i find it hard 2, bravissimo do nice stuff, but so damn expensive!! i jus got a string triangle bikini from matalan in a size 18 and sneakily swapped the bottoms 4 a size 12!! not a lot of support, but im lucky in the fact tht mine are rather pert....dredin my grannyhood thou lol!

(Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Just because you were molested as a child doesn't mean you have to force the mentality onto others. Hey, if you're lucky, the pictures of you will already have been destroyed in one of the numerous paedophilia raids.
    Hehe, kool it kermit. Just a bit of friendly banter going on!

ReputationRep:
    *introduces ping pong ball into thread*

now, lets just banter friendlilly

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.