Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by ramroff)
    *introduces ping pong ball into thread*

now, lets just banter friendlilly
    Nah, I think we've hijacked it quite enough. I know absolutely nothing about bikinis for the bigger breasts... so I'll just stop. Yep, right there. *nods*

ReputationRep:
    *nods at raindance, then stares at him strangely*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Hehe, kool it kermit. Just a bit of friendly banter going on!
    Irritatingly, my personality compells me to respond to anything like that - my friends always give me a hard time about that :p: .

Well, it seems a lot of girls on TSR are (or at least claim to be, we really need pics) very well endowed.

ReputationRep:
    ^^
    if it were a colaboration of guys bragging about their endowments, would you demand pictures aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Well, it seems a lot of girls on TSR are (or at least claim to be, we really need pics) very well endowed.
    Danggit. If only I wouldn't have posted my pics I could have said so many lies about myself... "I HAVE HUGE BOOBS!!" would be an example. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    ^^
    if it were a colaboration of guys bragging about their endowments, would you demand pictures aswell?
    Yes.

just kidding! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I know you're all depressed about not being able to find girlfriends and all, but looking like sad perverts on an internet forum really won't solve your problems!

ReputationRep:
    bikini...in wales?

hmm. are you sure you'll be needing one?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    bikini...in wales?

hmm. are you sure you'll be needing one?!
    Teehee.

ReputationRep:
    With my size i need to get a proper bikini really, but i can't afford one that costs like £40 when i'm a student and i haven't found a job yet.
    I know it seems expensive, but isn't it better to spend an extra tenner this year on a quality bikini that you will still be able to wear next year too? If you get a cheapo one this year, you'll probably just have to buy another one next year anyway, thus spending more money in the end.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.