Turn on thread page Beta

Birthdays watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    don't know if you'd want to add me since i'm new but my birthday is 27 october, so if you add me thanx for inclusion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    you won't get round to it... ever... i do like the comment you get when you go to advanced search tips in the search bit... refreshingly honest.

what else would you include? this would need updating as members join... *feels it would be neglected under the care of the mods*. you should put in the new post status things as well.

lou xxx
    i'd let you edit it!

oh i dont know what would go in, i only suggested it today.
    probably faq's and some funny stuff too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i'd let you edit it!

oh i dont know what would go in, i only suggested it today.
    probably faq's and some funny stuff too
    sounds a good idea, maybe the current faq could be updated while you're doing that? then maybe we wouldn't get stupid threads about *how do you get them green blobs* and *i've been here 5 seconds, when do i become mod?*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    sounds a good idea, maybe the current faq could be updated while you're doing that? then maybe we wouldn't get stupid threads about *how do you get them green blobs* and *i've been here 5 seconds, when do i become mod?*

lou xxx
    lol, we dont have access to that, i was think of just making it a sticky, i would let you have access by adding a post from you

ReputationRep:
    My birthday is boxing day

ReputationRep:
    lou xxx[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
    love 4 ducks july 9th

ReputationRep:
    31st December Thanks lou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    No wonder I like these guys, fellow June babies Well done lou p lou
    June is the best month i agree! Although i'm always one of the youngest at school!

(Original post by G4ry)
    You'll find it's not. It also happens to be the same time as exams. I had an exam on my birthday
    Well my birthday being the 30th is always after the exams finish! So i've never had an exam on my birthday! This year, we officially finished our exams on the friday, and then my 18th was the following monday - official first day of freedom after A-Levels!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Well my birthday being the 30th is always after the exams finish! So i've never had an exam on my birthday! This year, we officially finished our exams on the friday, and then my 18th was the following monday - official first day of freedom after A-Levels!
    It was only until my A level year that i had an exam on my birthday, so it wasn't too bad. I know someone in my year who had a birthday in August so they were always on holiday for their birthday :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    It was only until my A level year that i had an exam on my birthday, so it wasn't too bad. I know someone in my year who had a birthday in August so they were always on holiday for their birthday :cool:
    Though I'd much rather be on holiday than in an exam room!

ReputationRep:
    I'm also in June, on the 3rd. I've managed to never have an exam on my birthday so far, although in A levels, I had one the day before, and one the day after.

I can't decide whether I like my birthday in June or not, on the downside, everyone's older, they were 18 before, etc, but then, there's something to look forward to in the summer, you can have parties outside on the beach, it's exactly 6 months after Christmas, things like that.

ReputationRep:
    I've been ill and bored so I've made a list of members birthdays *could be a leaving present for when i do finally leave*

Quite a few people don't have their birthday on their profile. I'll edit the list if people pm me or reply.

lou xxx
    mines 29th january..x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    I'm also in June, on the 3rd. I've managed to never have an exam on my birthday so far, although in A levels, I had one the day before, and one the day after.

I can't decide whether I like my birthday in June or not, on the downside, everyone's older, they were 18 before, etc, but then, there's something to look forward to in the summer, you can have parties outside on the beach, it's exactly 6 months after Christmas, things like that.
    Mind you, there'll be a lot of people who are only a bit older than you, as their birthday is only a bit before yours. My birthday's at the beginning of May (where many of my old classmates' b'days were, inc one who I shared my b'day with). This means that I'm not the youngest but I'm one of the youngest. However, I knewa fewpeople whose b'days were at the end of August, or the beginning or september. Now they really are the youngest!

ReputationRep:
    lou* 12th July!!! x x x x x x

ReputationRep:
    25th feb chatty gal

ReputationRep:
    I turn 19 last week

NeoGandalf : 10th December

ReputationRep:
    me on 13th may!!

ReputationRep:
    March, march 27.

Come on you marchers!!!!

ReputationRep:
    15th September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Yep.

14th (Valentines day) for me.
    same as my brother.

ps lou mine's on the 28th, not the 29th of December.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2004
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.