Turn on thread page Beta

This Isn't Good Is It? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    Your life is so great you have to make guesses as to how great someone else's life is. Yeah mine is great how's yours?

I have other things goin for me than this girl. Is the worth of a persons life based on the age of their partner these days. Grow up 7 (probably your age).
    ahha whatever mate.... ur the one asking for advice about girls on the internet! and ur getting used by a 15year old!

ReputationRep:
    rite se77en and -TMG- enough k no point arguin over da internet....its no fun :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    -TMG- I think she isn't worth bothering with to be fair mate. I mean you sound like a decent, caring, good sorta guy and you deserve way better treatment than this. I mean, would you treat her like she's treating you? Didn't think so. I think you should dump her, and make sure she knows so she can't accuse you of two timing her with this other lass, then see how things go with this new girl. If, by any chance, things don't work out then don't worry, you're stil young. Just remember, you're fab and you deserve someone just as fab as you

ReputationRep:
    You're the one ********tin. If you cant give any advice then dont say anything. Unless you have nothing better to do.

ReputationRep:
    lol im leavin b4 this gets outta hand see ya all later xoxo

ReputationRep:
    ok heres my advice..... dont go out with the 15 year old.... she doesnt speak to you and if you have sex with her you're breaking the law....

i cant believe you even need to ask for advice.. seems pretty simple to me

ReputationRep:
    "So I say to her 'so do you think we should bother going out'"

Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Someone needs a Pimp slap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    You're the one ********tin. If you cant give any advice then dont say anything. Unless you have nothing better to do.
    Who was that aimed at?!

ReputationRep:
    she doesn't deserve you.. find someone else!

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I hate relationships conducted over the internet, msn style. It's pathetic. I doubt this is a proper relationship. And she doesn't love you, she's chatting ****. Go out with pool-girl or whoever, just sack this person off. And don't try and conduct a relationship over the net! It's sad!

ReputationRep:
    Forget her. Girls are supposed to be the ones asking "does he like me?" not guys. Go for pool-girl. And someone your age. She sounds immature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    Yeah I know '7' thus the term girlfriend was in inverted commas. We did used to see each other often but then we broke up for a while...if she wont even answer the question should we go out she cant be all that interested.

Yet its this same girl who's said she wants my children and wants to marry me, and loves me more than anything...
    And my ex told me he loves me and needs me - after we broke up he was the first to get over me. But then again, it was never a shock cus I never believed we were in love anyway seeing as the relationship was only a month long! (serious relationship, just short due to religious reasons and had to break up)

People say things with all the sincerity of their hearts but that doesn't necessarily mean it's true. I don't believe my ex once lied to me about his feelings - he said what he thought was true - but was it true? I'm still not convinced, but I don't say he lied cus he didn't.

And yeh, I say, dump the girl. She sounds immature and too young for anything serious anyway (not to say young people can't have serious relationships, just generally speaking)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Erm, I hate relationships conducted over the internet, msn style. It's pathetic. I doubt this is a proper relationship. And she doesn't love you, she's chatting ****. Go out with pool-girl or whoever, just sack this person off. And don't try and conduct a relationship over the net! It's sad!
    Well you can't generalise net relationships like that. My first one was from TSR and tell me all my tears were not serious when we broke up! Although generally speaking, hey maybe you have a point. But it's not all net relationships.

Although, relationship in person beats one online anyday

ReputationRep:
    15 isn't very old and she probably can't deal with a serious relationship, she sounds more anguish than she's worth tbh and unless she has a complete change of heart it doesn't sound worth it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.