Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering if anyone actually likes Iron Bru??

I always figured it tatsed like Lucozade but, I just poured a glass and its FOUL!!

So yeah... dya like it?? And if you do... are you Scottish?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    what scottish got to do with liking it...:confused:

and its vile...a cheap rip off of lemonde

ReputationRep:
    No! Iron Bru is gorgeous!!! It's nicer than Lemonade, and a lot nice than Lucozade - which isn't nice!

ReputationRep:
    I love the stuff and I'm English Asda's own brand version is pretty good, and it's 44p for 2 litres.

ReputationRep:
    Even though its colour is soooo un-natural and stays on my lips for ages after drinking it, i love iron bru!! Yummy

ReputationRep:
    Is it not Irn Bru?

And yes i love it, and no, im not scottish:p:

ReputationRep:
    Dear God!! I'm surrounded by Bru-lovers!! :>.<:

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Is it not Irn Bru?
    Yeah it is.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD!!
    WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!! BRU HATER!

(Original post by zhivago)
    Yeah it is.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!! BRU HATER!
    :rofl:

i say attack SW with our Irn Bru might!!! mwaahaha! :evil:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan...maybe everyone in here likes it because they chose to read a thread called 'Iron Bru'. In that case, what am I doing here?

(Original post by Madelyn)
    I'm not a fan...maybe everyone in here likes it because they chose to read a thread called 'Iron Bru'. In that case, what am I doing here?
    yeah get out!! *release the hounds*
    :secruity: :evil: hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    Dear God!! I'm surrounded by Bru-lovers!! :>.<:
    ...and you'll come out looking rather orange if u dont fight against the majority (we irn bru lover are a passionate breed). Have you tasted dandellion and burdock(sp?)- now thats nasty! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    it's a real treat for me. i rarely have it; i think it's something to do with the poor branding and packaging (we don't see that many adverts for it anyway compared to other fizzy drinks, or do we?). but i want some now. well obviously not now because the tesco express is shut and i'm tired. but, tomorrow morning, i WILL go and get some. mmm

ReputationRep:
    Cheap 'Iron Brew' and the like is nasty, but the genuine brewed-in-Glesca article is fantastic. Every so often, I go off Coke and on to 'Bru... it alternates in roughly two week cycles.

And yes, I am Scottish. But did you know that Irn Bru makes most of its sales in....... wait for it......... Russia. When I heard this, I immediately went out and mixed with some vodka.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertineNorth)
    When I heard this, I immediately went out and mixed with some vodka.
    And???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Is it not Irn Bru?

And yes i love it, and no, im not scottish:p:
    yes I was going to say the same thing... It might have changed but for the past 20 years, I remember it as Irn Bru.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madelyn)
    And???
    Woo!

ReputationRep:
    Can I just point out as an extension to the Iron Bru actually being Irn Bru thing. I accidentally bought some IRON bru once, a cheap rip off with practically the same label. It's awful. Pronounced "I, Ron" Bru.

ReputationRep:
    I am addicted to it!! I have been since I was about 4/5. And yes Im scottish. I drink at least 2 litres of it a day. And its IRN-BRU!!! Not IRON_BRU which is a cheap disgusting rip-off, only Barrs Irn Bru is good.

ReputationRep:
    That's got to be unhealthy...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.