Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So... since it's called IRN-BRU... does IRN stand for something or are they just to cheap to print "IRON"?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there an alcoholic drink using Irn-Bru?? An alchopop I think?!?

ReputationRep:
    WKD do an Irn-Bru flavoured one!! [the orange one]

ReputationRep:
    Irn-Bru is lovely!!! The WKD isn't very nice though. They used to make irn-bru flavoured chew bars - they were awesome! And no, I've haven't got any Scottish in me (I'd like some though!) :eek:

ReputationRep:
    We had those chew bars at school!:eek:

divine!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    We had those chew bars at school!:eek:

divine!!
    I miss them! *Goes off to try to find some*

ReputationRep:
    I love IRN-BRU and I am a Scotsman.

ReputationRep:
    BTW, the irn-bru bars still exist as I eat thenm everyday. You want some come to fife.

ReputationRep:
    i LOVE iron bru (so what if i am scottish)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    BTW, the irn-bru bars still exist as I eat thenm everyday. You want some come to fife.
    That's a bit far from where I am

ReputationRep:
    it's the only thing people drink up there, apparently scottish hospitals use it instead of anasthetic because people in scotland like it's taste so much.

ReputationRep:
    I just bought a family pack of 4 x 2litres. That should last me a day or two.

ReputationRep:
    Did you know, that about five years ago, there were two countries in the world (that were selling coke) where Coke was not the best selling fizzy drink? Scotland and Russia. Outsold by Irn Bru!

On the subject of mixing though, while mixing with vodka is pretty good, Bru must have been designed to be mixed with cheap whisky (don't you DARE use a single malt for mixing, I will KILL you). Excellent combination. Also good mixed with Morgan's spicey - but then, everything mixes with spicey.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.