Turn on thread page Beta

I just killed a fly watch

ReputationRep:
    I found He/she (call them 'it') on the table downstairs and it only had 3 legs and was struggling walking. It was one of those light brown flys with long thin legs. Anyway I thought Id leave it since it would probably learn to walk and it flew up into the air and seemed fine All of a sudden it flew straight onto the light bulb though and came tumbling down to the table again. It seemed in pain trying to move etc and after 5 minutes of observing I built up the guts to squash him. I feel kinda guilty now though since ive NEVER killed a creature on purpose. I dont think I killed it proper since it moved so i made fully sure it was dead. It seems sad but ive just been so bored ive nothing else to think about

ReputationRep:
    Wow. :eek: Get over it. (sorry).

If it makes you feel any better, flies are disgusting, disease-ridden creatures. You'll be healthier for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Wow. :eek: Get over it. (sorry).

If it makes you feel any better, flies are disgusting, disease-ridden creatures. You'll be healthier for it.
    I cant get over it yet but i suppose they are diseased and ugly

ReputationRep:
    How could you?! I hope you rot in hell, just like that poor fly will...

:flute:

ReputationRep:
    You rock tbh - flies are the worst ever. I enjoy torturing them. A usual method is to pin them down by their wings, then, slowly put pressure on their head.

ReputationRep:
    There was this big bastad of a mosquito in my room earlier. Looks like the bugger had been havin a feast, it was fkn huge!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    You rock tbh - flies are the worst ever. I enjoy torturing them. A usual method is to pin them down by their wings, then, slowly put pressure on their head.
    I hope your just trying to annoy me! Flies are kool

ReputationRep:
    There was this big bastad of a mosquito in my room earlier. Looks like the bugger had been havin a feast, it was fkn huge!
    *dies* If an insect comes near my room the air freshener comes out.

I think thats why my mum keeps sliding insects under my door... hmm :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)

I think thats why my mum keeps sliding insects under my door... hmm :rolleyes:
    Yeah, but it can be quite funny. I mean you get some right ol' nutters. There was this one massive moth which was in my room, and it just kept flying full throttle into walls. Was hell'a funny.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but it can be quite funny. I mean you get some right ol' nutters. There was this one massive moth which was in my room, and it just kept flying full throttle into walls. Was hell'a funny.
    That would have freaked me out, i would have resorted to the shotgun...

ReputationRep:
    I hope your just trying to annoy me! Flies are kool
    But, but, but then why, did you slaughter one?!!!!

What, you mean you don't have the official Insect Spray?! With the picture of dying wasps on the front? I have. *boasts chest proudly*. I killed 15 flies this last weekend (you know the big fat summer ones). Watched them all die, they get cocooned in the stuff.

Nice method. I usually take the wings off, then occasionaly, erm, *feels ashamed*, well, er, me and my friend once, um, fried one...in an old frying pan.

It sizzled.

*hangs head in utter shame*.

ReputationRep:
    What are the point of flies?

ReputationRep:
    You should put it inside a big test tube, and heat it from the bottom

ReputationRep:
    What are the point of flies?
    You can fry them in pans.

ReputationRep:
    Nice method. I usually take the wings off, then occasionaly, erm, *feels ashamed*, well, er, me and my friend once, um, fried one...in an old frying pan.
    OMG! You are my idol! You evil b*tch lol! :p: I like it.

ReputationRep:
    You should put it inside a big test tube, and heat it from the bottom
    Ooh, a slow and painful death...I'm liking it...

ReputationRep:
    You can fry them in pans.
    I just thought of something evil I can do to my flatmates next year..

ReputationRep:
    OMG! You are my idol! You evil b*tch lol! I like it.
    Heh Heh Heh. (evil laugh!). Feelings mutual, my fellow fly slaughterer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prad)
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You're going to fry them!?!! :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.