I just killed a fly watch

ReputationRep:
    Or, more likely, fly-in-dinner?!

ReputationRep:
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    You should put it inside a big test tube, and heat it from the bottom
    Classic. Do flies have emotional senses? If so, another method would be to get two flies, pin them both down, facing each other, and torture one. If they have any intelligence, the other fly would be like "Oh shizzle, that's gonna be me next!" then keep the fly which is alive in suspence before slaughtering it- Muwahahahah, that would be brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Classic. Do flies have emotional senses? If so, another method would be to get two flies, pin them both down, facing each other, and torture one. If they have any intelligence, the other fly would be like "Oh shizzle, that's gonna be me next!" then keep the fly which is alive in suspence before slaughtering it- Muwahahahah, that would be brilliant!
    GENIUS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    Good point, they need to be emotional...

*brings in two rabbits*

ReputationRep:
    *brings in two rabbits*
    Pissing myself...

ReputationRep:
    Does the RSPCA care about flies?

ReputationRep:
    Probably not...I mean, who does? I think they're more interested in the cute animals, like kittens for example...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Probably not...I mean, who does? I think they're more interested in the cute animals, like kittens for example...
    Yeah, and pigs

ReputationRep:
    Thank God for that..

You know that experiment they get you to do in science classes where you burn a peanut in a bunsen surner to find out its fat content? Well some wally ate our peanuts so while trapped a fly and used that instead..

ReputationRep:
    I killed about 8 earlier, left the back door open (no cheesy jokes please :rolleyes: ) and they all swarmed in, flysprayed them to death!!

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel bad about it horrorboy. i don't even think flies have brains, so that might mean it didn't feel a thing.

ReputationRep:
    Flies? Mosquitos? Psh! Nothing beats the time when we had these ghetto neighbors who didn't get the concept of MOWING THEIR GRASS so they let it grow sooo tall and it rained a lot and there was a water mocassin (Scary! http://donavanlakes.org/water%20moccasin.JPG ) in our backyard! I've never screamed so loud in my life.

Don't feel bad, but my dad had to beat it with a gardening hoe repeatedly until it died... it tried to strike him a few times, so he had the right. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prad)
    Thank God for that..

You know that experiment they get you to do in science classes where you burn a peanut in a bunsen surner to find out its fat content? Well some wally ate our peanuts so while trapped a fly and used that instead..
    :rofl: That's funny. I remember one Biology experiement, we were dissecting a sheep's heart, and in the end we all got bored and started playing footy with the heart. Was so funny.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: That's funny. I remember one Biology experiement, we were dissecting a sheep's heart, and in the end we all got bored and started playing footy with the heart. Was so funny.
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: We had one where my friend stuck this fork thingy in this eyeball and it broke offinside and pinged away with the metal still inside it and all the black stuff flying out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    :puke:
    Gawd - what'cha been eatin bk? You seem to be pukin alot. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    :toofunny: We had one where my friend stuck this fork thingy in this eyeball and it broke offinside and pinged away with the metal still inside it and all the black stuff flying out
    Oh yuck!

ReputationRep:
    What is "playing footy?" I have a badddd feeling its not good.

//edit NEVERMIND! Excuse my blonde moment..

You sicko.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.