Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what does your forum name mean? also imclude a forum nickname if you have one!!!! just curious.........

for examply, im curryADD because my fave teacher was mr curry and i have ADD.....everyone calls me curry tho!

(Original post by curryADD)
    for examply, im curryADD because my fave teacher was mr curry and i have ADD.....everyone calls me curry tho!
    attention deficit disorder?

Mine is self-explanatory, I think.

ReputationRep:
    Because... it's my name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Because... it's my name?

really...........your real last name is white

peace out

g2g to the dentist

ReputationRep:
    what does your forum name mean? also imclude a forum nickname if you have one!!!! just curious.........

I'm not entirely sure why I chose Sire. some irc nicks I had were s3v3n, aGent_oranGe, G24601. Though I got sick of explaining them long ago, not sure why everyone wanted to know the reason behind mine and nobody elses.

ReputationRep:

my brother has something like that, aburgus, i dont know much abiut it though!id love to know more if you could tell me though!

ReputationRep:
    Because I had a mental block when I registered and my hotmail address is [email protected]...

ReputationRep:
    really...........your real last name is white

peace out

g2g to the dentist
    Have a nice time.

ReputationRep:
    Have a nice time.
    i will

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Have a nice time.
    yeah take care, and did anyone else notice two threads disappear???
    plus post counts go down:???

ReputationRep:
    mine is a tribue to lisa "left eye" lopez who was in tlc , she died in a tragic car accident and this was the name of one of their biggest albums(and single)ive had a lot of stick for this though!but ahhh well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)

Which threads?

ReputationRep:
    Mine is a nickname it would take too long to explain and probably wouldnt make sense anyway. I think you had to be there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Yes, it was 'Mr Trigger-Happy' (Expression). He always deletes 'controversial' threads about new mods.

ReputationRep:

mine is just the name ive picked

ReputationRep:
    My favourite letter is a

I like music

I'm a guy

simple

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it was 'Mr Trigger-Happy' (Expression). He always deletes 'controversial' threads about new mods.
    whats his problem? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Gotcha. How did you know though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Gotcha. How did you know though?
    he is the only mod online

ReputationRep:
    Expression likes deleting things. It's the reason bloodhound went mental.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.