The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sire
Gotcha. How did you know though?

Allow me to elaborate:
1) Expression is the only mod present (I checked for stealth mode).
2) Expression does not like threads about new moderators - he considers them a threat to his supremity.
3) When threads were being deleted, I checked his profile and under the heading 'Current activity' it said 'Moderating' - ie. deleting.
Reply 21
a_musical_guy
Expression likes deleting things. It's the reason bloodhound went mental.

That's right. Expression was not justified. He has been the direct cause of most unrest in the forum.
a_musical_guy
Expression likes deleting things. It's the reason bloodhound went mental.

What happened with the Bloodhound thing? Everyone sort of mentions it in hushed tones...
Reply 23
eric bischoff
he is the only mod online

ah, I thought there was an actual way to see who deleted a thread.
Reply 24
Sire

Check my above post.
Reply 25
Sire

click profile
Reply 26
MadNatSci
What happened with the Bloodhound thing? Everyone sort of mentions it in hushed tones...

i dont kno....i remember him vaguely, wasn't this a little like the case of Lord Huntroyde?
Reply 27
curryADD
i dont kno....i remember him vaguely, wasn't this a little like the case of Lord Huntroyde?

Only much more veracious. He used two computers with unidentifiable IP addresses to post hours of spam at a rate of 4 threads a minute. It took a long time to clear up. Maskell and LH aren't a patch on good old Bloodhound.
Reply 28
Sire
yeah take care, and did anyone else notice two threads disappear???
plus post counts go down:???

yea, the mods deleted all the posts daring to suggest that there should be some change.
Reply 29
Mr White
Only much more veracious. He used two computers with unidentifiable IP addresses to post hours of spam at a rate of 4 threads a minute. It took a long time to clear up. Maskell and LH aren't a patch on good old Bloodhound.

i remember his old avatar.......he must be really smart, i remember talking to him a couple times.......yeah i think maskall was a little worse than huntroyde, but i admire huntroyde more because he went evil genius
Reply 30
curryADD
i remember his old avatar.......he must be really smart, i remember talking to him a couple times.......yeah i think maskall was a little worse than huntroyde, but i admire huntroyde more because he went evil genius

Bloodhound was the only one to have a justifiable motive, though. Mas*ell was just an annoying pleb who got his kicks out of pissing people off, and Huntroyde posted about 5 silly threads before being banned.
Reply 31
Mr White
Bloodhound was the only one to have a justifiable motive, though. Mas*ell was just an annoying pleb who got his kicks out of pissing people off, and Huntroyde posted about 5 silly threads before being banned.

i dunno, i like how all of a sudden huntroyde went from being polite to stupid......and bloodhound was awesome......theres no dispute
Mine's just cos it was by chance that i chanced upon it...harharhar.
Expression pointed out once that Alexander Pope coined the word, and i live down the road from him :tongue:
Reply 33
My real name is Rushda. That explains my forum name.
Reply 34
curryADD
i dunno, i like how all of a sudden huntroyde went from being polite to stupid......and bloodhound was awesome......theres no dispute

Huntroyde's attempt was nothing more than a poor emulation of Bloodhound's greatness.

The fact that he came back the next day and asked to be forgiven is something of an anti-climax to Huntroyde's 'great exit'.
Mr White

The fact that he came back the next day and asked to be forgiven is something of an anti-climax to Huntroyde's 'great exit'.

LH came back? when? where was I?! What happened? :eek:
Reply 36
serendipity

He returned a couple of hours ago as 'Baron Huntroyde' and asked for the mods to let him come back. I think they banned his new alias as well.
Reply 37
serendipity

Yeah - explanation please! I always thought he was such a pleasant chap...

Ben
Adhsur
My real name is Rushda. That explains my forum name.

thats cool...

I had this nickname "Fish" since year 7 at school. On the first day I said some books smelt like fish... and this kid next to me (he's on here as "greg" but only comes on when he needs help with maths coursework) started calling me Fishyboy but I didn't like that so he called me Fish instead.

I use thefish_uk because I normally can't get "Fish" (on here it's used by some 2-post newbie who's only ever posted to complain about Pokemon).
Reply 39
mines my nickname. its kinda odd - long story about how i got it.

Latest

Trending

Trending