The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Good hypothesis people, but no.
Reply 81
Good hypothesis people, but no.

birthday of a sibling?
mine is because thats how fast I wish my fastball was. It also happens to be how fast Billy Wagner's is but darn it Houston traded him to Phili.
Reply 83
101mphfastball
mine is because thats how fast I wish my fastball was. It also happens to be how fast Billy Wagner's is but darn it Houston traded him to Phili.

101mph damn thats fast. when I used to play hockey my slapshot didn't even travel that quick. Sure we only had the speed catcher thing for one day, but I could only send em down at about 140kph which just isn't 101mph
Reply 84
Sire
birthday of a sibling?

nope nothing to do with birthdays
Sire
101mph damn thats fast. when I used to play hockey my slapshot didn't even travel that quick. Sure we only had the speed catcher thing for one day, but I could only send em down at about 140kph which just isn't 101mph

Nolan Ryan the greatest strike out pitcher of all time, topped off at 108mph a few occassions, and could still hit 100 occassionly even when he passed age 40.
Reply 86
nope nothing to do with birthdays

Wanna give us a hint then? I'm really curious now. Actually mind sending it in a PM please?
Reply 87
Es kann nur einer siegen, und das bin ich = Only one can win, and I am that one.

Right I will give rep to the person that gives the closest reason why I'm 2776.

is it a date?
Reply 88
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by 2776
Es kann nur einer siegen, und das bin ich = Only one can win, and I am that one.

Right I will give rep to the person that gives the closest reason why I'm 2776.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely. I didn't realise that anyone had taken the time to translate that. Though it properly means 'there can be only one victor, and that is I' :smile: well done all the same
Reply 89
Sire
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2776

Lovely. I didn't realise that anyone had taken the time to translate that. Though it properly means 'there can be only one victor, and that is I' :smile: well done all the same

who said that?
Reply 90
who said that?

It was actually the inscription on the plaque given to German servicemen who were awarded the Knights Cross of the Iron Cross. aka Ritterkreusse der uhmmmm I think its Kruppskreusse
Reply 91
Sire
It was actually the inscription on the plaque given to German servicemen who were awarded the Knights Cross of the Iron Cross. aka Ritterkreusse der uhmmmm I think its Kruppskreusse

In World War Two I should add. Sorry about the double post.
Reply 92
Sire
In World War Two I should add. Sorry about the double post.

wow. That was really profound. Such sadness that hitler turned out bad.
Reply 93
wow. That was really profound. Such sadness that hitler turned out bad.

Hmm. Did you know that the popular vote is that if Hitler had disappeared, had a heart attack etc in say March 1941... he would have been considered one of the greatest politicians/leaders of all time? Interesting what a big difference a bit of time can make isn't it?
Reply 94
curryADD
what does your forum name mean? also imclude a forum nickname if you have one!!!! just curious.........

for examply, im curryADD because my fave teacher was mr curry and i have ADD.....everyone calls me curry tho!

hey dude. the reason for my nameis pretty basic, not because i love snow white and the seven dwarfs or nuthin. actually, i just couldn't think of anything, and last year alot of my mums friends used to call me snow white because when we did our deb (which i'm sure you have no idea of what that is) i had a sort of collar on my dress that reminded everyone of snowwhite, so there ya go, very boring.

:tongue: snowy*
Reply 95
snow_white
hey dude. the reason for my nameis pretty basic, not because i love snow white and the seven dwarfs or nuthin. actually, i just couldn't think of anything, and last year alot of my mums friends used to call me snow white because when we did our deb (which i'm sure you have no idea of what that is) i had a sort of collar on my dress that reminded everyone of snowwhite, so there ya go, very boring.

:tongue: snowy*

Mummmmy... shes baaaaaaaack. :wink:
Reply 96
Sire
Hmm. Did you know that the popular vote is that if Hitler had disappeared, had a heart attack etc in say March 1941... he would have been considered one of the greatest politicians/leaders of all time? Interesting what a big difference a bit of time can make isn't it?

Yes, gone out with a bang. UNlike "the way" which seems to have suddenly desspeared.
Reply 97
Yes, gone out with a bang. UNlike "the way" which seems to have suddenly desspeared.

Aye that it has, oh and would you do me a favour and copy whiteys sig please? It isn't one of those parties, just a tag to help people realise who the decent posters are. Including yourself, elpaw, curryADD, Mr White etc. Nothing suspicious :smile:

Latest