Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    lol that is probably true, it takes ages for me to go to sleep at night because i simply have nothing to do throughout the day.
    Yeh thats a good point as well, as if your active during the e.g. playing sports, out and about etc, your more likely to be tired and go to sleep quicker. Reading also works for me, however depending on what it is, i'll probably end up not being able to put it down and reading it too late!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Maybe you have been more unrelaxed recently, i can't really help though as i have no idea, so i'll shut up know!
    'Tis true, I've been a bit stressed out trying to find a job, though i don't recall thinking about it at all last night when I was trying to get to sleep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    'Tis true, I've been a bit stressed out trying to find a job, though i don't recall thinking about it at all last night when I was trying to get to sleep!
    Maybe there is your problem, i don't know try and relax about an hour before you go to bed, read a book watch a film do something to chill out, maybe that will help you sleep!

ReputationRep:
    the same happened to me throughout my exams and I was getting about 3 hours sleep a night, never a good thing! I went to the doctor but she couldnt give me anything she only suggested nytol and camomile tea (it smells like a rabbit hutch that hasnt been cleaned for a few weeks...and the taste isnt much better) but it helps you to calm down. You could try either of them, you can get them from boots!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe there is your problem, i don't know try and relax about an hour before you go to bed, read a book watch a film do something to chill out, maybe that will help you sleep!
    Lol, I'm a hopeless case... I'd just watched a film before bed last night!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'm a hopeless case... I'd just watched a film before bed last night!
    Maybe read a book, that might help! Or listen to some RELAXING music, not heavy metal or something equally demanding, go for the chill out music!!!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe read a book, that might help! Or listen to some RELAXING music, not heavy metal or something equally demanding, go for the chill out music!!!
    Hmm, we have a CD of Japanese classical music... the meditation type - that might do it

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, we have a CD of Japanese classical music... the meditation type - that might do it
    It just might, i hope it helps you, i like to know ive been helpful!

ReputationRep:
    It just might, i hope it helps you, i like to know ive been helpful!
    Thanks

Cute dog in your avatar btw!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.