Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well heres the thing. Im doing this 4 week expedition in the Grand Canyon a week on Friday with Yorkshire Schools Exploring Society...

And we have to choose a project which we will investigate over there and make hypotheses and conclusions etc and then wrtie a report on it at the end. The problem is, I dont have a project in mind yet . I need to get the idea sorted this week. Other people are doing things like, how we are affected by the experience (height, weight, resting heart rate etc), the different plants in the area (and how they are different, like from ones in the sun and ones near river).

I'd really appreciate if someone could give me some ideas I can start off with. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    How much beer would it take to fill the Grand Canyon. You could make a hypothesis that it would take about a keg of beer to fill the Grand Canyon, so you could take over a keg of beer and when you get there say that you underestimated the quantity of beer required and instead of wasting the beer, drink it. I guarantee you'll be a hit with your colleagues with a keg of beer. :cool:
    Just a thought...

ReputationRep:
    lol Ill keep that in mind if I dont have any other ideas.

Anyone else??

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.