anyone else live near kingston?
    Kingston, Devon... yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    anyone else live near kingston?
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rice)
    Hey, I know u from general studies. My name's Raeesa. Do u remember me?...the green party might jog ur memory.

As 4 the school, it will go on like 'a phoenix rising from the ashes' (quote from headmistress). I'm just glad that we weren't in there when the fire happened.

If u want 2 know more, ur best bet is checking out the school website http://www.tiffingirls.kingston.sch.uk
    Hey..i remember...we should have won that election...but the conservatives cheated!!! lol!

How have u been?? Hope things are goin well...

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    wilsons, more wallington-ish
    Yeh...i know that skl...we play them in rugby...gd side

G

wilsons, more wallington-ish
    Wow, I go there! I remember you said something in a previous post about your head of mathematics, and I thought to myself, "that sounds like Mr. Pearson." And I was right!

(Original post by gzftan)
    Yeh...i know that skl...we play them in rugby...gd side

G
    lol

I don't think they've scored a single try this season. I'll probably be in the team when I come back after Christmas .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    I go there! I remember you said something in a previous post about your head of mathematics, and I thought to myself, "that sounds like Mr. Pearson." And I was right!!!

lol

I don't think they've scored a single try this season. I'll probably be in the team when I come back after Christmas .
    U play for the U16s?? I play for the 2nd XV in my skl, dont worry u get better in the sixth form....but we still beat u...lol

G

U play for the U16s?? I play for the 2nd XV in my skl, dont worry u get better in the sixth form....but we still beat u...lol

G
    Na, I'm going to start going to rugby practice next term and nearly everyone who goes plays in the team unless they are really poor.

I didn't even know we had more than one team.

ReputationRep:
    Na, I'm going to start going to rugby practice next term and nearly everyone who goes plays in the team unless they are really poor.

I didn't even know we had more than one team.
    But aren't Wilson's traditionally a really good rugby skl??? I knew ppl applying there when i was in yr 6 just cos of the rugby. Also...if the years above and below u are good...then overall ur 1sts and 2nds should be good.

G

But aren't Wilson's traditionally a really good rugby skl??? I knew ppl applying there when i was in yr 6 just cos of the rugby. Also...if the years above and below u are good...then overall ur 1sts and 2nds should be good.

G
    I don't think so. Our main sports are football and water polo. Maybe you are thinking of Whitgift. They have a very good rugby team. John Fisher, a local church school, are national champions.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so. Our main sports are football and water polo. Maybe you are thinking of Whitgift. They have a very good rugby team. John Fisher, a local church school, are national champions.
    No....i know both those skls too...whitgift are amazing!!!...but i'm really not fond of john fisher....they're really up themselves.

They were lucky to beat us a coupla yrs back...and sang "John Fisher...lalalala" in the showers to the tune of that pop monkey guy's theme song on that weird celebrity kareoke thing of channel 5 a few yrs ago....sorry i watch too much TV.

I'm pretty sure that wilson's have a gd rugby reputation tho...even if their team may not be as good...?

G

I'm pretty sure that wilson's have a gd rugby reputation tho...even if their team may not be as good...?

G
    Yeah, maybe. I don't think the team has been very good recently because very few people want to play it. We have one person in my year who is well over six foot and plays a lot of rugby at a club, but has no interest in representing the school.

btw, our school refuses to play John Fisher and Whitgift, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    do you? where abouts?

The new Sainsburys

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, maybe. I don't think the team has been very good recently because very few people want to play it. We have one person in my year who is well over six foot and plays a lot of rugby at a club, but has no interest in representing the school.

btw, our school refuses to play John Fisher and Whitgift, I think.
    wow, someone from wilsons.

wow, someone from wilsons.
    Yeah, I'm in year 11. What year did you leave the sixth form?

ReputationRep:
    a m8 of mine goes to john fisher and some1 else i kno jus left their 6th form for loughbourough! my bio teacher used to teach at tiffin boys

It's a small world.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.