Report 14 years ago
bo, not last year, the one before.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by emzie)
a m8 of mine goes to john fisher and some1 else i kno jus left their 6th form for loughbourough! my bio teacher used to teach at tiffin boys
Which bio teacher??

G
emzie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
mr knowles
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by emzie)
mr knowles
Knowlsey...lol...he was my physics teachers in yr 7 in his last year...great teacher. Which skl is he at now??

G
llama boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehehe. Tiffin burning down is really quite funny.
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by llama boy)
erm...dont u think thats a bit out of order?? It really isn't that funny...especially for the ppl who go there..
Harry Potter
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DanMushMan)
bo, not last year, the one before.
hmmm... I don't think I can remember anyone from that year. I remember Aaron Porter and Joyman, but they were in the year below you, weren't they?
serendipity
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by llama boy)
except not... :mad:
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Harry Potter)
hmmm... I don't think I can remember anyone from that year. I remember Aaron Porter and Joyman, but they were in the year below you, weren't they?
yep
Rice
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Hey..i remember...we should have won that election...but the conservatives cheated!!! lol!

How have u been?? Hope things are goin well...

G
I'm great now that all my interviews are over. How are you? What subject are you applying for and where? I'm applying to do Maths at some universities and Econometrics at others...I just can't make my mind up!
gzftan
Rep:
?
Yeh...i've had loads...then they went away for a bit...then they came back again..lol. Don't worry, no damage caused.

I'm good...I'm applying to do law at Cam, UCL, Kings, Nottingham, Leicester and Bristol...just had my Cambridge interview, so I don't have to worry about interviews for a while now!!!! Just need to think about resits!!!

Have got a shortlist of which unis ur applying for?

G
Rice
Report 14 years ago
Yeh...i've had loads...then they went away for a bit...then they came back again..lol. Don't worry, no damage caused.

I'm good...I'm applying to do law at Cam, UCL, Kings, Nottingham, Leicester and Bristol...just had my Cambridge interview, so I don't have to worry about interviews for a while now!!!! Just need to think about resits!!!

Have got a shortlist of which unis ur applying for?

G
Sorry about the e-mails. I thought I had sorted the problem out but it's come back again...I hate hackers!!!

I applied to Oxford, Imperial, Bath, Bristol, UCL and LSE. I just had my Oxford interviews...my brother told me about the fire when I was there and I thought it was a joke!

For some reason I already thought that you were doing law...you seem the type. I have a friend who's just like you, applying to do law at almost the same unis. Have you ever bumped into someone called Hyo Joo?
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rice)
Sorry about the e-mails. I thought I had sorted the problem out but it's come back again...I hate hackers!!!

I applied to Oxford, Imperial, Bath, Bristol, UCL and LSE. I just had my Oxford interviews...my brother told me about the fire when I was there and I thought it was a joke!

For some reason I already thought that you were doing law...you seem the type. I have a friend who's just like you, applying to do law at almost the same unis. Have you ever bumped into someone called Hyo Joo?
I seem like the type to do law cos I'm really loud!!! lol. Just hope i actually get in somewhere good...preferably somewhere away from here...don't really want to stay at home for another year!

Hyo Joo...not entirely sure actually...i get the 213 bus with a couple of people from your school sometimes...is she one of them??

Feel free to private message me anytime if you want...to avoid other people eavesdropping on the conversation....not that they would...?

G
Rice
Report 14 years ago
I seem like the type to do law cos I'm really loud!!! lol. Just hope i actually get in somewhere good...preferably somewhere away from here...don't really want to stay at home for another year!

Hyo Joo...not entirely sure actually...i get the 213 bus with a couple of people from your school sometimes...is she one of them??

Feel free to private message me anytime if you want...to avoid other people eavesdropping on the conversation....not that they would...?

G
I feel exactly the same about living away from home!

I'm new to this forum thing so how do you send a private message?
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rice)
I feel exactly the same about living away from home!

I'm new to this forum thing so how do you send a private message?
On this post...click on my sign-in-name..then on my profile page there should be the option to send a private message or an email.

I'll try and send one to you now....

G
wolves_rock
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
do u know hannah m?
I go to tiffin girls and i know someone called Hannah M. Do you know what year she is in?
serendipity
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wolves_rock)
I go to tiffin girls and i know someone called Hannah M. Do you know what year she is in?
lower 6th
wolves_rock
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
lower 6th
No, i don't know her but i do know someone who might
theycallmemrpig
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yay

I just thought i'd post a message on my old pal geoffrey's thread,
Me and the G man are probs the most nuts guys in the upper sixth, and can carry ourselves quite well, however i feel the G Unit needs to strike out on his own, he needs a woman in his life.............. give him a bell all u lovely ladies out there, cmon hes gonna be a cambridge grad !!!!!!

he's so gonna kill me for this, but wtf.

PS anybody put kings as their firm choice for medicine ?

Big Dave
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (146)
18.23%
No (487)
60.8%
Not really bothered about them (168)
20.97%

Watched Threads