Don u think forum is more like chatting?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
ahyolmu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
I've always preferred forums to chat-rooms - I prefer the calmer atmosphere. Whereas chat-rooms are usually filled with adolescent males with too many hormones, there are always a lot more sensible and intellectual people in places like this.

another worse thing about chat rooms.

u get BOOTED for no reasons specially wen u try to talk somthing sensible no matter which room u go and try that.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
I've always preferred forums to chat-rooms - I prefer the calmer atmosphere. Whereas chat-rooms are usually filled with adolescent males with too many hormones, there are always a lot more sensible and intellectual people in places like this.
i agree
ahyolmu
Rep:
?
My half century POST complete

wish i cud typed that in colour, i dont konw how to type in coulour
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
maybe this might be the result of different cultures but in america we love everything, from people we just met 5 minutes ago to food we just tried.....so yes, i do say love loosely!
Yes. So what happens when you really love somebody. You'll just say "I love you" but it will be meaningless because you say it all the time. :confused: Hmmm....
ahyolmu
Rep:
?
(Original post by gemgems89)
Yes. So what happens when you really love somebody. You'll just say "I love you" but it will be meaningless because you say it all the time. :confused: Hmmm....

i think the "love" he was talking about there was differet from what u are referring to in ur post (i.e. i love you).
Julia O.
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
no, just that you like them as much as that sushi you just tried

isnt love used a little superfluously anyway? like in soap operas and such? they should invent another word that means the deep thing that love is but isnt so cliche.
ahyolmu
Rep:
?
(Original post by Julia O.)

isnt love used a little superfluously anyway? like in soap operas and such? they should invent another word that means the deep thing that love is but isnt so cliche.
awwwwwwwwwww wish there was a another that cud represent the deep meaning of love.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Julia O.)

yeah i agree... i heard a good one today...

'i love you' is 8 letters, but so is 'bull****'

lou xxx
JabberJaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nothing like chatting because i spit when i talk.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (154)
45.29%
Take exams next summer (52)
15.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (81)
23.82%
Apply to uni next year instead (37)
10.88%
I'm not applying to university (16)
4.71%

Watched Threads