Turn on thread page Beta

i just spent watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Well, you know how some people gag when they see a dead body, or something equally repulsive.

Haha, same here. It makes me laugh more than anything else. I mean, can't they even stand up for themselves?
    its too daft to laugh at :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You're hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    You're hard.
    what?

ReputationRep:
    Yo heard fo'sho.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone and anyone can get a designer bag these days they're so cheap and unexclusive. Even the real ones look fake. Oh, and the one you chose was 'chavvy', sorry hun.

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm...owned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by play_the_world)
    Everyone and anyone can get a designer bag these days they're so cheap and unexclusive. Even the real ones look fake. Oh, and the one you chose was 'chavvy', sorry hun.
    too true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Well, you know how some people gag when they see a dead body, or something equally repulsive.

Haha, same here. It makes me laugh more than anything else. I mean, can't they even stand up for themselves?
    oh that was me, i forgot to sign my name, which is werid cos i always sign

ReputationRep:
    no it wasnt, a burberry bag would be chavvy, so **** off and find some taste.

ReputationRep:
    That's a little rude.
    Well, very rude, actually, considering you've just arrived. Unless, of course, you are someone's alter-ego.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaCat)
    That's a little rude.
    Well, very rude, actually, considering you've just arrived. Unless, of course, you are someone's alter-ego.
    Are you quite mad? I was just stating an opinion that the bag was chavvy. Plus, are you saying that you think there is a correlation between people who have registered longer ago and someone being more rude on this forum? Absolute nonsense. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by play_the_world
    "Everyone and anyone can get a designer bag these days they're so cheap and unexclusive. Even the real ones look fake. Oh, and the one you chose was 'chavvy', sorry hun."

(Original post by gossip_girl)
    no it wasnt, a burberry bag would be chavvy, so **** off and find some taste.
    Now THIS is rude. I do have taste, sweetheart, the difference is I don't need any kind of bag to prove it. Anyway, if you do buy your dream sack, all those chavvy logos on it may help to camouflage your impertinent personality and attitude problem, which can only be a good thing.

ReputationRep:

Now THIS is rude. I do have taste, sweetheart, the difference is I don't need any kind of bag to prove it. Anyway, if you do buy your dream sack, all those chavvy logos on it may help to camouflage your impertinent personality and attitude problem, which can only be a good thing.
    yes it is rude, i know that. and i dont need 'chavy logos' :rolleyes: to prove anything. i like and and i want it, simple as. so please go away and stop thinking you know everything.

ReputationRep:
    *pats gossip_girl on the head*

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.