Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone go to this college? If you do, my friend wants to know what boards they follow for these a-level subjects: chem, bio, psych and english

thank you

p.s. really doubt this will get any replies

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I go to Twyford, and have just done AS levels in psychology and English Literature. The two exam boards are OCR for psychology and Edexcel for English Literature. I'll get back to you about the others. Its a small world!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappyH)
    Hi, I go to Twyford, and have just done AS levels in psychology and English Literature. The two exam boards are OCR for psychology and Edexcel for English Literature. I'll get back to you about the others. Its a small world!
    wow lol i never thought this would get any replies! thank you

ReputationRep:
    Just spoken to a friend of mine, and apparently both chemistry and biology are done on Edexcel. Just out of curiosity, who is the friend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappyH)
    Just spoken to a friend of mine, and apparently both chemistry and biology are done on Edexcel. Just out of curiosity, who is the friend?
    Just a friend who is hoping to get in this year to do her A-levels. Thanks for that info

How is the teaching and people there by the way?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.