Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    coz, he is a normal guy tammy hes not going in for hugging and talking about shopping
    Im sorry to burst the bubble but Ramroff speaks at least some truth. For me, and most girls i would think 'physical activity' , is a major part of a relationship.
    Obviously if it turns out she isn't experienced or whatever i wouldn't pressure her.

(Original post by gordon2002)
    yeah, i think you should wait till she's 16, she'll probably be even more mature with better assets
    Lol, she's fully developed thank you very much, i dont go for kids. Although thinking about it i may be at uni soon so perhaps i should leave it...

Meh. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    this place is full of pedolovers :rolleyes:
    That why your here? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    That why your here? :confused:
    this thread, not this forum

ReputationRep:
    this place is full of pedolovers :rolleyes:
    Maybe learn how to spell? It's paedo, not pedo. And seeing as the majority of people on this thread are telling him to wait until she's 16, they're hardly being paedophiles. Christ. Try reading the thread next time.

ReputationRep:
    sorry, i dont believe i was talking to you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    sorry, i dont believe i was talking to you :rolleyes:
    You didn't directly address anyone so keep shtum, loser.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Believe me it can work out just fine. Keep in mind a 16 year old can be as mature both appearance- and intellect-wise as an 18 year old while an 18 year old could be as mature as a sixteen year old. So give or take a few years
    As long as you feel you can talk to her without sighing all the time good luck mate.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    Hmm, this person is great at defending himself. :rolleyes:

(Sarcasm).

ReputationRep:
    You didn't directly address anyone so keep shtum, loser.
    Thanks Whizz Kid
    Ramroff, if you have no intelligent or informative ideas to add to this thread, and you dislike it so much then do us all a favour and leave.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, this person is great at defending himself. :rolleyes:

(Sarcasm).
    I have better things to do than argue with halfwits like you i'm afraid.

firmly back on topic, wait till she's 16, when does she turn 16?

ReputationRep:
    i voted leave it...only because i'm very shy and i'd do the same - if you are out going and unshy, lol...go for it - nearly reached my posting milestone

ReputationRep:
    She's 15 not 12
    In less than a year she'll be 16 and even sex is legal
    Until then who says you can't go out, have fun, even kiss a little.
    Sex is not the only option
    I would hope that you'd want to be with her for a while before sleeping with her anyway!
    Is she JUST 15 or nearly 16?

ReputationRep:
    I have better things to do than argue with halfwits like you i'm afraid.

firmly back on topic, wait till she's 16, when does she turn 16?
    *sigh* Ignorance is a virtue in ramroff's case it seems.

P.S. I do believe it was you who was generalising that people who have posted on this thread are
    pedolovers
    To quote you futher, ( :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    As far as I am concerned, 15 is a child. You are 18 for Christ sake. How can you even consider going out with 15s? I am 19 and have never been out with someone younger than me. Actually I have always been ambitious and had older girls at least one year:P. And it is not that 15 means she is immature or somthing. I would simply feel as as a desperate if I went out with someone this age. I can even imagine myslef or any of my friends making out with a 15 year old:O. He would be socially dead!!! OMG how can you even think about it??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pole_from_swede)
    As far as I am concerned, 15 is a child. You are 18 for Christ sake. How can you even consider going out with 15s? I am 19 and have never been out with someone younger than me. Actually I have always been ambitious and had older girls at least one year:P. And it is not that 15 means she is immature or somthing. I would simply feel as as a desperate if I went out with someone this age. I can even imagine myslef or any of my friends making out with a 15 year old:O. He would be socially dead!!! OMG how can you even think about it??!!
    Someone shoot him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pole_from_swede)
    this is EXACTLY the point that i am trying to get across. perfectly written.

ReputationRep:
    and remember, even if she is mature, to most people it would be an 18 y o dating a 15 y o, end of story.

how does that sound to you?

ReputationRep:
    and remember, even if she is mature, to most people it would be an 18 y o dating a 15 y o, end of story.

my friends 19 and her boyfriend is 27.... it works just fine.
    i still think age is just a number.

ReputationRep:

it's who you put it in, not who see's you putting it in who :confused:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.