Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pole_from_swede)
    I dont say it is impossible for her to be mature. But people would consider her as a child in comparison to him...
    which amounts to what, better than her being considered as same-age when actually being immature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    which amounts to what, better than her being considered as same-age when actually being immature.
    Actually I would prefer to go out with a 19year old hotty, not very wise- a typical one night stand, than with a 15 year old hotty, wiser than a 19year old one....

ReputationRep:
    Actually I would prefer to go out with and 19year old hotty, not very wise- a typical one night stand, that with a 15 year old hotty, wiser than a 19year old one....
    Why? If you do not want a relationship, fair enough but we are talking about someone who does want a relationship. The kind of person i'd go out with is totally different to the kind of person i'd have a one night stand with.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I would prefer to go out with and 19year old hotty, not very wise- a typical one night stand, that with a 15 year old hotty, wiser than a 19year old one....
    And I'd rather go out with an insanely cute, mature 16 year old than with a stuck up, I'm better than you, 19 year old

ReputationRep:
    can you write that it german (if you can) or in swedish at least because that made little sense to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    And I'd rather go out with an insanely cute, mature 16 year old than with a stuck up, I'm better than you, 19 year old
    yeah I assumed that I dunno why I have such views...possibly cause I've never tried any younger girl

ReputationRep:
    yeah I assumed that I dunno why I have such views...possibly cause I've never tried any younger girl
    Maybe you should you might learn something, i'm not sure what, but you'll find out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herleif Arkadios)
    can you write that it german (if you can) or in swedish at least because that made little sense to me
    rewrote it sorry for mistakes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    The kind of person i'd go out with is totally different to the kind of person i'd have a one night stand with.
    i presume u r saying u only hav a 1 night stand wiv fit people, and a relationship with ugly people is a possibility (depending on personality)?? for me, i could not handle shaggin or goin out with sum1 hu i dont find attractive. i may sound shallow but that is just me. is ne1 else like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    Maybe you should you might learn something, i'm not sure what, but you'll find out.
    lol I promise to try a 17 year old

ReputationRep:
    lol I promise to try a 17 year old
    thanks for that, you've set my mind at rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herleif Arkadios)
    thanks for that, you've set my mind at rest.
    Uff *feels you made his day, and goes to sleep*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    i presume u r saying u only hav a 1 night stand wiv fit people, and a relationship with ugly people is a possibility (depending on personality)?? for me, i could not handle shaggin or goin out with sum1 hu i dont find attractive. i may sound shallow but that is just me. is ne1 else like that?
    Not necessarily I would have a one night stand with a fit guy who i wouldn't consider as boyfriend material, like if he was an arrogant knobhead, who was only after sex. I have never had a relationship with a particularly ugly guy so wouldn't know about that but yes when looking for an actual realtionship i rely more on personality. Looks do play a part in every relationship, its human nature. Like you i would have difficulty enjoying a relationship with someone i didn't find attractive.

ReputationRep:
    agree totally!!!

ReputationRep:
    good bumping of the thread but can we keep on topic now. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    Wait til she's 16. At least before you take it further physically. When she's 16, go for it!
    Thats illegal. Its called grooming.

ReputationRep:
    is he so insecure he still cares what others think? or does he just want to get his freak on?

ReputationRep:
    ok- the poll isnt really helping because it is basically split down the middle. so the way i look at it you have 3 options- if u really like her personality, and she isnt that attractive (i.e. u arent urging to hav sex with her) go for it, if u really want to hav sex with her but dont care bout personality- dont go for it. if she has both of these qualities u must weigh it up like this- does her personality and your desire for a real relationship with her outweigh physical desires (will u be able to wait until she is at the legal age of consent), in which case go for it, but if not, dont put yourself through the wait because by the end of it u will be sick of her anyway.

ReputationRep:
    ok- the poll isnt really helping because it is basically split down the middle. so the way i look at it you have 3 options- if u really like her personality, and she isnt that attractive (i.e. u arent urging to hav sex with her) go for it, if u really want to hav sex with her but dont care bout personality- dont go for it. if she has both of these qualities u must weigh it up like this- does her personality and your desire for a real relationship with her outweigh physical desires (will u be able to wait until she is at the legal age of consent), in which case go for it, but if not, dont put yourself through the wait because by the end of it u will be sick of her anyway.
    If you just want a quick shag, go find someone closer to your age! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    If you just want a quick shag, go find someone closer to your age! :rolleyes:
    yeh gd point. becoz then u cannot be branded a pervert

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.