Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who is going to see it tomorrow or very late tonight 9which is technically tomorrow)?

ReputationRep:
    I have my tickets booked for Friday..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Who is going to see it tomorrow or very late tonight 9which is technically tomorrow)?
    I am!

My school got 45 free tickets to see it tomorrow night. We've got this guy visiting from Tanzania as part of an international link and we're trying to show him lots of English culture.

ReputationRep:
    wow I'm a "respected member" now... what's the next stage and how far there?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going tomorrow night!! My friend managed by some miracle to get us tickets - can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acid_Rain)
    I'm going tomorrow night!! My friend managed by some miracle to get us tickets - can't wait.
    You can see it at like 2:00 AM tonight I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    I am!

My school got 45 free tickets to see it tomorrow night. We've got this guy visiting from Tanzania as part of an international link and we're trying to show him lots of English culture.
    "English culture"? I must have missed that.

ReputationRep:
    i'm going! 5:15pm, straight after school, will be amazing.

when the extended version of rotk comes out we're gonna have a marathon watching-all-of-them day.

ReputationRep:
    It's a 3 hour film, so if I saw it at 2:00AM, I doubt that I'd stay awake until the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    "English culture"? I must have missed that.
    sure

well

"western" culture. "european". whatever

you've already moaned at me once tonight, you said I was mentally deficient.

ReputationRep:
    how the hell did u guys get tickets.
    Ive foned every cinema in london

ReputationRep:
    wow I'm a "respected member" now... what's the next stage and how far there?
    check out the faq and ull see its 175! not far, then uve got a huge jump to 400!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    check out the faq and ull see its 175! not far, then uve got a huge jump to 400!
    It's nothing compared to the massive chasm between Overlord in Training and Overlord.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    cool

thanks

like these people <cough>Mr. White <cough>Vienna who post with no aim but to get their count as high as possible

ReputationRep:
    cool

thanks

like these people <cough>Mr. White <cough>Vienna who post with no aim but to get their count as high as possible
    Oh, go suck a lemon.

ReputationRep:
    It's nothing compared to the massive chasm between Overlord in Training and Overlord.
    I don't get "overlord". First time I came here I thought that was some kind of moderator status. Maybe they should move the boundaries up or add some higher targets.

Who's the God-Admin here, anyway?

sorry about all the posts, the conversation is moving quickly

ReputationRep:
    my friend is seeing it tonite at 2 i think... didnt get me tickets tho :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get "overlord". First time I came here I thought that was some kind of moderator status. Maybe they should move the boundaries up or add some higher targets.

Who's the God-Admin here, anyway?

sorry about all the posts, the conversation is moving quickly
    d is the omnipresent deity at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    i got tickets to go see it at 2:00 2morro - we break up early and are then gonna bring booze in the cinema, get pissed up. then we got a christmas ball-even more piss up.

ReputationRep:
    d is the omnipresent deity at the moment.
    d... he's really hard to find on the forum listings... and doesn't appear to do that much

except moan when people say he's going to set up an offensive company

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.