Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I found out today that I passed my 2nd year Uni exams and got a 2.1 so I'm soooo happy!!!

:party:

Has anyone else found out they passed their? If you have, WELL DONE!

How did you do/subject? Yay! We should all be happy!

ReputationRep:
    congratulations! you must be really happy...and its such a relief to find out!

ReputationRep:
    wd

ReputationRep:
    Well done!!!

ReputationRep:
    Awww well done!

I dunno how i did on mine yet. Get the results through August 9th.

ReputationRep:

ill bring round the vodka...

ReputationRep:
    Aww thank you

I'm doing a Psychology degree and my top two scores were Stats and Biology, and they're the modules I struggle most with, so I dunno how that happened!

Yeah you're right, lets have a BIG party for all of us!

ReputationRep:
    So nobody else has their results yet?

Well I hope you'll all do fantastic, I'm sure you will!

ReputationRep:
    I got my 1st year results through last monday. I'm doing Law at KCL and got two 2:1s and two 1sts...I'm not sure exactly what that will give me overall for the 1st year but whatever I'm absolutely exstatic with my results!

I would of thought alot of uni students would start getting their results through soon, so good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    Aww thank you

I'm doing a Psychology degree and my top two scores were Stats and Biology, and they're the modules I struggle most with, so I dunno how that happened!

Yeah you're right, lets have a BIG party for all of us!

:party::party:

Psychology!!!!! wooooooo

Is that a combined honours by any chance? or are stats and bio just modules?

Also, can i ask how hard the stats are in psychology?

ReputationRep:
    I was disappointed with some of my units/half-units, but overall I got a 2:1 so that's ok suppose. I'll have to make sure to work harder next year, though! A shame as I'm a champion procrastinator...

Edit: I forgot to say - my degree is joint honours History and Music

ReputationRep:
    I got a third, but I started the process of changing to an economics degree today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homoterror)
    I got a third, but I started the process of changing to an economics degree today.
    From what?

ReputationRep:
    I passed I passed I passed my first year vet exams!!! I checked my results five times when they came out! It felt so surreal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    From what?
    maths, although loooking at the past papers for economics, I'm actually just going to be doing maths in disguise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    I passed I passed I passed my first year vet exams!!! I checked my results five times when they came out! It felt so surreal!
    :party: congratulations! woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lissy)
    I got my 1st year results through last monday. I'm doing Law at KCL and got two 2:1s and two 1sts...I'm not sure exactly what that will give me overall for the 1st year but whatever I'm absolutely exstatic with my results!

I would of thought alot of uni students would start getting their results through soon, so good luck to everyone!
    Wow thats so good! Well done! :hugs: I got 6 2.1's and 1 first so it leveled out as a 2.1. Seeing as you have 2 in each it could be a close call bettwe a 1st/2.1 either of which is fantastic! Let us know how you do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    Hey everyone! I found out today that I passed my 2nd year Uni exams and got a 2.1 so I'm soooo happy!!!

Has anyone else found out they passed their? If you have, WELL DONE!

How did you do/subject? Yay! We should all be happy!
    Wahey well done, i still have another month until i get my results :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    I was disappointed with some of my units/half-units, but overall I got a 2:1 so that's ok suppose. I'll have to make sure to work harder next year, though! A shame as I'm a champion procrastinator...

Edit: I forgot to say - my degree is joint honours History and Music
    A 2.1 is great! Well done! You did great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homoterror)
    I know people say a 3rd is bad, but to be fair you've still taken the time learning a subject that you don't like, and you should be pleased that you can do that Well done!

It's good that you've found another degree subject you like, I'm sure that you will do fantastic in a subjec that you are happier in, Good Luck!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.