Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I need some past sources papers 'cause I am doing a resit, specfically on Italian Uniforcation or Gladstone and Parnell....any suggestions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Hi I need some past sources papers 'cause I am doing a resit, specfically on Italian Uniforcation or Gladstone and Parnell....any suggestions
    I suggest you ask your teachers. They will have all the past papers. mak sure you look at papers from both June and January sessions. There are loads of different options within OCR AS history; I did the Age of Peel and Weimar Germany so you're best getting it from your school.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    yes, your teachers should have them...the exam board website will also have some pastpapers on it (they'll be buried in deep though), at least last years'...and look for the mark schemes too.

if not, you could always try googleing it and see what you get

ReputationRep:
    In reply to the last post here, are papers available on the OCR web site. I can only find "Specimen Papers". Perhaps I am not looking depp enough?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.