The Student Room Group

THE TRUTH: guys don't like girls that are flat-chested

People on the internet are constantly posting threads on their "small boobs" and then kind and friendly people will reply and say, "boys like you for what you are inside..." or "if boys only like you for your boobs dump him!"

Can I just comment that...this is not actually true for many guys. I mean, sure, there will be the typical guys that are very nice and loyal...but how many are there really? At least not in my country where everyone is a "boob" guy rather than an "ass" guy. And to "dump" a guy because he calls you a flattie...could you really do that? It's easier than done.

I am only a 32B myself and so I am quite uneasy myself. Just thought I had to rant on about this...but hopefully in the future I will find a typical loyal guy that likes smaller boobs. :p:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Which country is that?
Reply 2
For guys, there is a limit to how small breasts can be. It depends.
Tbh, I don't think any guy would like a completely flat chested girl. Every guy has their own expectations on breast sizes, some might think 32B is just right and others might want nothing smaller than DD's.

Btw, where's 'your' country?
Reply 3
Oi If You're Fit You're Fit, Regardless Of Tit Size. Get That Through Your Head.
What about guys that really don't care for boobs?

Also, SHE:

is very flat chested, but also one of the most attractive women in Hollywood and constantly plays roles in films that reflect that.

xxx
Reply 5
I think you'll find that the amount of men who like boobs or arse is roughly the same. There was a poll done on here before Christmas and I have seen other polls for slightly older guys (20s and 30s) in magazines etc in the UK with the same outcome. I dont have huge knockers (reasonable I guess at 34 d) but to be honest I don't give a :snow::snow::snow::snow: about them, coz I have a shapely ass and overall body shape that my boyfriend loves. You shouldnt care about your tits either. 32B is fine. Love yourself!
Reply 6
I'd prefer to believe it doesn't matter!!!!!
I love boobs but if I was looking for a long term relationship I think boobs are only a small part of it for me , I don't care about the tits if the woman I was with was annoying as :snow::snow::snow::snow:.
Reply 8
I'm always teasing but I don't care. Small is better really
Reply 9
Face + Ass. Boobs are of little concern to me... Although all 3 and your on to a winner :smile:
I personally find over-the-top huge boobs or jobbed-boobs a turn-off. Small to medium, natural breasts for me please :p:
so many models have hardly any breast, doesn't stop guys being attracted to them
I'm a guy, and I actually prefer smaller breasts. Go figure.
Master.K
For guys, there is a limit to how small breasts can be. It depends.
Tbh, I don't think any guy would like a completely flat chested girl. Every guy has their own expectations on breast sizes, some might think 32B is just right and others might want nothing smaller than DD's.

Btw, where's 'your' country?

I can handle small breasts no issue, a flat chest can be a bit of a turn off though, thats just biology though.

However the quoted above has a good point, if your fit, than you are fit.

Look at Keira Knightly.....no chest whatsoever yet she is beautiful. At least by some guys standards.

Sweeping generalizations on guys likes and dislikes serves no useful purpose.
32B was my last girlfriends size :coma:
I wouldn't normally reply to a thread like this but i was shocked by a recent thread on here at the amount of women on here who admitted that the size of a chap's family jewels would seriously affect the relationship. Small was obviously out and i am not talking micro here. Although i prefer a curvey lady -kelly brook comes to mind-i once had a girlfriend who virtually had no breasts at all.I loved her dearly and was totally attracted to her. What i did notice however was that most of her other admirers(most women have other admirers) were bisexual at the very least. One actually said to me 'i fancy your gf so much-she has such a boyish figure !'. I assure you there are men who will love you ,where your size won't be an issue,and they won't all be bi !
I don't care about boobs as long as they poke outwards. It's all about the face and classiness.
I am actually a 32HH bra size and you would be suprised how many guys are actually put off by big boobs. Guys find girls with large boobs to be quite daunting apparently.

Anyway, my boyfriend likes my boobs, but has also been attracted to girls with little or virtually no boobage (38AA- aw bless), so you just have to find someone that finds your assets amazing.
The sentiment expressed in the OP is false.
Reply 19
Every guy likes different things.

And anyhows I bet most guys would rather go out with a slim girl with an A cup that someone who is obese and has FF boobs.

Although admittedly my friends who are slim with big boobs so seem to get more attention haha.