The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My girlfriend has the second smallest boob size possible. FMSL.

Just kidding, I like 'em. I like to pretend they're half-size stress balls.
:smile:
Massive generalisation. Some guys don't mind a slightly smaller boob size - depends how nice the rest of the girl is.
Reply 62
IceDiveFresh
Some guys like big boobs, some like small some just a nice handful and so on and so forth.

These kind of 'Do guys/girls like X, Y, Z?' are totally pointless because its totally dependent on the individual.

There's no more use in asking if 'guys in general' like a certain characteristic/feature on a female as there is asking 'Do guys like X genre of music?'

Yes but it wouldn't hurt to know what the majority like. I.e. most guys like as little hair as possible on women, so we shave etc if we want to increase our chances of attracting men.

It's only natural to want to know if your body is considered attractive by the opposite sex.
Natasha_c
Yes but it wouldn't hurt to know what the majority like. I.e. most guys like as little hair as possible on women, so we shave etc if we want to increase our chances of attracting men.

It's only natural to want to know if your body is considered attractive by the opposite sex.

So if the majority of men say they like a different breast size than yours, you're going to have surgery? :confused:
Natasha_c

Different with breast size really though because its more of a spectrum than the hair/no hair preference plus its harder to do anything about.
Reply 65
It wouldn't matter to me if a girl is flat chested, but if she was empty headed then that would be a different thing altogether. I hope that this is also the case for many other guys!
Reply 66
attractive woman = big boobs
simple as that
Reply 67
I disagree. True that guys generally prefer big boobs, but if given the choice between a fit girl with small boobs and a not-fit girl with big boobs, most would go for the former.

One of my best mates is really quite flat-chested, but is absolutely gorgeous with a really slim, toned body and she gets male attention everywhere we go!
Natasha_c

Of course guys like big breast and they are fooling themselves if they say it's not that important. But still, I would never do plastic surgery only to please men.
Reply 69
Pink Bullets
So if the majority of men say they like a different breast size than yours, you're going to have surgery? :confused:

No I would concentrate on other aspects of myself that are attractive whilst hopeing to find someone who loves my boobs how they are.

Sorry the hair example wasn't very good was just trying to show why people would want to ask what’s attractive. I wasn't saying people should change themselves. Also obviously more guys prefer smaller boobs then hairy girls.
I think most guys wouldn't care and 32B is a good size at any rate.
I like being an A.
big and small are fine as long as they're real
It's about the face, personality and then ass bro. :sexface:
Reply 74
Big boobs or I'm not interested.
if you explicitly don't like boobs then you're a paedo.
i think your attracted to whatever it is that personally attracts you.
some lads are interested in larger boobs, some lads love small boobs :smile:
its just life.
i do wish girls with smaller boobs would think postively though, they have it so easy.
try going into La Senza and looking for a 32FF, its damn near impossible, and having girls look at you and instantly assume your a tart who is after their boyfriend because you have boobs. not fun :smile:
Antonia87
Not many guys would turn down Keira Knightley though, would they?

nope would definitely not turn her down
Reply 78
Ass
Face
Stomach
Boobs

in that order for me lol
chap54
Face + Ass. Boobs are of little concern to me... Although all 3 and your on to a winner :smile:

This exactly. As long as the breasts are in proportion to the body, we're sorted.

Latest

Trending

Trending