Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have heared that in UK guys about 19 years old are usually in relatioships with 16 year old girls. Is it true? How come? Are british girls so mature? Or do they just consider them as such? I mean in Poland I would never imagine any of my mates to go out with a girl 3 years younger than he, unless they are over 20. I can understant that!! For me it would be humiliating:P Dunno why...but it would be

ReputationRep:
    Made a mistake It sould be: "I cant understand that"

ReputationRep:
    England is the best country ever. How dare you patronize my great country?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    England is the best country ever. How dare you patronize my great country? Britain is not a run down sh*t hole like Poland is, I'm afraid.
    hahahaha...dude:P no comment about it man....you made me laugh. Where do you see me patronising your country?

ReputationRep:
    after the attacks? its got back to normla...went to liverpool street and westminster on saturday..was normla! hardly anythign different, apart forom more police at westminster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pole_from_swede)
    hahahaha...dude:P no comment about it man....you made me laugh. Where do you see me patronising your country?
    You're insinuating that Poland is more reserved and "mature" compared to Britain where 19 year olds date 15/16 year old girls. Its the way you came across in your other post as well. Go right ahead and laugh (remember to choke on your pretzel).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    You're insinuating that Poland is more reserved and "mature" compared to Britain where 19 year olds date 15/16 year old girls. Its the way you came across in your other post as well. Go right ahead and laugh (remember to choke on your pretzel).
    Haha...dude If you see such an insinuation here, you should rethink it....

ReputationRep:
    I have heared that in UK guys about 19 years old are usually in relatioships with 16 year old girls. Is it true? How come? Are british girls so mature? Or do they just consider them as such? I mean in Poland I would never imagine any of my mates to go out with a girl 3 years younger than he, unless they are over 20. I can understant that!! For me it would be humiliating:P Dunno why...but it would be
    Mannen du förolämpar mig

sluta ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    Mannen du förolämpar mig

sluta ^^
    Vi hjälper dig rätta dina adress-
    register snabbt och enkelt! pole_from_swede = bröst

ReputationRep:
    in england..... girls have their biggest boobs at 16..... then they start to shrink

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry what in your eyes is the problem with dating someone 3 or more years older or younger than a person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    in england..... girls have their biggest boobs at 16..... then they start to shrink
    Thats a strange idea mine have not done any shrinking unfortunately mine have grown since i was 16.

ReputationRep:
    Mannen du förolämpar mig

sluta ^^
    va faan har jag gjort??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    Thats a strange idea mine have not done any shrinking unfortunately mine have grown since i was 16.
    take a joke woman!

ReputationRep:
    va faan har jag gjort??
    Du förolämpade det min landet.

ReputationRep:
    va faan har jag gjort??
    Jag springer runt med en sextonåring, shhh ^^

ReputationRep:
    glättig idiot

ReputationRep:
    Jag springer runt med en sextonåring, shhh ^^
    Du bör få en sextonåring överförd sjuka.

ReputationRep:
    gör polera folk levande i Sverige alltid har så mycket intresse i förhållandena av engelsk folk?

ReputationRep:
    16 year olds are easier to keep happy...and are just 'easier' to a 19 year old!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.