Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambridgemuscle)
    so is getting pissed all the time. taking Milk Thistle from H and B reduces risk on dianabol M1T cycles for example.
    They could enjoy themselves getting pissed.
    But then theyd probz go on to everthing, anabolics, pheremones, HGH, etc......too far, save that for R Coleman!

ReputationRep:
    i would say the ecstacy pill as they do often put dodgy substances i.e. wharfarin in them, and even if they're not dodgy if the person has an adverse reaction to them and becomes dehydrated you can still die. tbh though i probably wouldn't be happy with a kid doing any of those things but def not drugs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    do your research! ecstacy isn't a killer. dodgy pills are so rare, they get taken out of circulation, becuase there bad for bussiness.
    Its if you dont drink enough water when taking these pills that is the killer.

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol and tobacco are at least as dangerous as ecstasy, if you do your research.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Its if you dont drink enough water when taking these pills that is the killer.
    And when you drink too much water - (when you're on esctasy you can't tell how hydrated you are.)

ReputationRep:
    hmm e and smoking :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    And when you drink too much water - (when you're on esctasy you can't tell how hydrated you are.)
    Exactly, thank you for the addtional bit of information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    thats compleat bollox, have you ever taken ecstacy?
    Have you?

When you take ecstacy you can't tell how dehydrated you are because of the effects they have on you, it was on the news, saying clubs and bars should always provide v cheap or free water because of these drugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    edit
    For possession you can get up to 7 years in jail. It's a class A drug, for a reason. Here are the facts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    For possession you can get up to 7 years in jail. It's a class A drug, for a reason. Here are the facts.
    i know that. whats your point?

ReputationRep:
    they can do whatever they want once theyre disowned ._.

ReputationRep:
    LOL all of the above, except maybe the sex, as long as protection is used then it's fine :top:

ReputationRep:
    Most of them. I would like to think my son wasn't a total ****.

ReputationRep:
    equal with the E and the protection

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Fluffy. At 21, I couldn't stop my son, but I'd be horrified to think that my son got pissed 3 times a week (isn't that alcoholism) or regularly took E's. I'm all for experimentation, but you're looking at a problem, there.

And if my son did *all* of these things... I'd send him into therapy, because that's destructive behavior. Mostly for the alcoholism, because in the long run that seems the most immediately destructive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mata)
    I agree with Fluffy. At 21, I couldn't stop my son, but I'd be horrified to think that my son got pissed 3 times a week (isn't that alcoholism) or regularly took E's. I'm all for experimentation, but you're looking at a problem, there.

And if my son did *all* of these things... I'd send him into therapy, because that's destructive behavior. Mostly for the alcoholism, because in the long run that seems the most immediately destructive.
    He probably wouldn't be taking E's, roids and alcohol together although i'm sure it may have been done.

ReputationRep:
    i can't beleive all those people who voted E, i hate how people instantly think its much worse than the other things on the list just because its a 'drug'. cigeretts and alcohol kill far more people than ecstacy ever could. there is so much mis-information about. my point being that all the other things on the list (bar the sex) are far more likely to be harm.

ReputationRep:
    what an incredibly random question? may i ask why you started this thread?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as this hypothetical 21-yr-old son of mine is in fact 21, he'd better be outta the house and all of those things unknown to me!!

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide...I don't mind the sleeping around (his choice, and since he's being safe...), or the drinking particularly. I think I'd be more against the E/steroids, because those aren't things that I do.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.