The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

maxfire
Man up, take it like a man. I eat raw chicken sometimes. Maybe the odd raw turkey on occasions.

You eat raw chicken? *High five*
Reply 41
Agony Aunt
You eat raw chicken? *High five*

:five:
hooray for the REAL people among us.
Reply 42
What you get for being a harami
Kevmeister
Who is this Raw Bacon person and why did you eat him/her?

Kevin Bacon's lovechild. The 'Raw' is in memory of the sex that produced him. :smile:

RIP.:frown:

Also: OP, I've nibbled on a bit of raw bacon before. Didn't taste that bad, and I was okay.
I ate a frozen fishfinger once.
Eww :s-smilie: Get yourself checked out if you develop any ill symptoms.
Seriously, why did you eat raw bacon in the first place? Was there no cookers anywhere?
Reply 47
Ok... I ate the bacon a 3 PM, its now gone 9 PM and I haven't felt any ill effects, apparently if I was going to be ill I would have started puking etc. already so I'm ok, won't be doing that again, EVER!
Reply 48
Oh my sweet lord!! My stomach is cramping like a :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: mother bitch!!

Doctor's for me tomorrow I think!!
as long as the bacon wasnt frozen/partly frozen its FIIINNNEEE
Paul92
Oh my sweet lord!! My stomach is cramping like a :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: mother bitch!!

It is likely that the worry and anxiety has made you feel sick. Still see the doctor though.
yahweh

What the heck is that?! :eek:
Paul92

How the hell are you going to explain this to your doctor with a straight face?
Aaaah saves time when you're in the rush
I bet that was slimey.
Reply 55
Spinnerette
I feel the same in Cardiff there is this awesome Japanese sushi bar called Zushi. It does awesome sushi and ramen.

Oh god, I LOVE Zushi! I go there all the time :biggrin:

Their grilled eel is amazing. I could seriously live off it.
Reply 56
Innately_Hedonistic
hahaha that is pure laziness.

Im picturing some large bloke at home on his own, feeling quite hungry, opening the fridge, seeing a packet of bacon then thinking "can i really be bothered to cook this?" "nahh, :snow::snow::snow::snow: it".....munch..............":snow::snow::snow::snow: what have i done!?"

Lol, I'm imagining some 17 year old boy who has never cooked in his life as Mommy always does it, at home alone feeling hungry. He goes to the fridge and sees the bacon and as his Mom does all the cooking, he has no idea bacon actually needs cooking before eating, so he just gobbles it down and then realises the taste and texture aren't quite the same as when Mom does it! Now he is here after doing some online research and has found out he needed to cook it. Lol.

OP, i don't know, i would imagine it's not as bad as eating raw chicken but I can't imagine that it's too good for you, may give you a bit of a funny tummy but not much more.
Reply 57
Cesare Borgia
I ate a frozen fishfinger once.

Hahaha! Why the hell? and what happened?
BethanW
Oh god, I LOVE Zushi! I go there all the time :biggrin:

Their grilled eel is amazing. I could seriously live off it.

They do grilled eel? Omg never tried eel but so tempted now. Their sushi and ramen is to die for and the people are so lovely though it costs me a bomb, like 7.99 for a bowl of ramen and the different sushi plates are priced according to colour. Their miso soup is so yummy too. I think it's one of the main advantages of me applying UWIC.

I really want go there now as it's only £4 return fair from Ebbw Vale but I'm snowed in.
maxfire
Man up, take it like a man. I eat raw chicken sometimes. Maybe the odd raw turkey on occasions.
No you dont. If you do, that is incredibly stupid, chicken is one of the worst meats you can eat raw!!

Latest