brunettes

ReputationRep:
    what about redheads dont forget them!!

ReputationRep:
    brunettes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    which do you find more attractive?
    if i have light brown hair, am i classed as blonde or brunette (its dark when wet)

ReputationRep:
    ??sorry i was just wondering why people go for either one!oh yes sorry forgot red heads!

ReputationRep:
    prob brunettes generally but its a case by case situation!

what do you call people with black hair? blackheads? lol

ReputationRep:
    I think its really a matter of if their hair matches what they look like. Some people just don't look right with blonde, brunette, ect.

ReputationRep:
    dunno, i was just wondering what to get my hair coloured next time?ive had it braided with extentions(last year!)shoulder length blonde all over, long brunette, and now its shoulder length very shoppy and blonde on top with black underneath?? erm what can i have next?

ReputationRep:
    My skin is really pale but I dont look right with really light blonde hair which is weird you'd think it would be ok.

Personally I prefer guys with dark hair.

ReputationRep:
    do u think ppl fancy opposites when it comes to dating. for example i see lots of blond girls with black haired lads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    dunno, i was just wondering what to get my hair coloured next time?ive had it braided with extentions(last year!)shoulder length blonde all over, long brunette, and now its shoulder length very shoppy and blonde on top with black underneath?? erm what can i have next?
    pink, that's what i want to go for.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i dont really know!i think lads with dark hair and blue eyes are gorge!but then i'll see a blonde haired lad and thing whoah!

ReputationRep:
    blonde

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    pink, that's what i want to go for.

lou xxx
    cant because of school, we recently had a really bad report from ofstead so they've gone incredibly strict!i was going to have it blonde/brunette with pink on bottom!

ReputationRep:
    also i dont see why people make such a fuss about bottled blondes!its only your hair, it doesnt really matter!does it?what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    brunettes, don't think i've ever fancied a blonde male. my boy has dark hair of course.
    but blondes too cause blonde chicks are hot.

ReputationRep:
    Brunettes. I don't believe in that 'dumb Blonde' crap but I find burnettes much more attractive than blondes.

ReputationRep:
    I normally find blondes more attractive, but my last two girlfriends have been brunettes! It's the personality that counts.

ReputationRep:
    Any woman with dark hair.Blondes dont do nuffin for me.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.