The Student Room Group

Baileys= Strange, realistic dreams!

Very odd topic i know, but since it's the christmas season i've been drinking baileys quite a bit and have been finding that every night i've been having really, really realistic dreams. Keep getting a shock when I wake up and realise it 'was all a dream'...

Does anyone have the same experience? or know why baileys has this effect, as i've never experienced it with any other alcoholic beverages!
I don't think it's anything to do with the Baileys love, it's what we commonly refer to as a 'coincidence'. :top:
This just reminded me of my awesome dreams last night. I went scuba diving without an oxygen tank. I didn't drink Baileys though.
If I go to sleep drunk I get weird dreams.
Reply 4
I can't imagine that it's because of Baileys.
Reply 5
I went through a phase of having really vivid dreams where I had entirely realistic conversations following on from things I'd been doing during the day. Confusing as :snow::snow::snow::snow:. Mine were caused by medication not Baileys though.
Reply 6
I had a horrible dream last night I actually woke up crying!
Reply 7
I had a dream last night about being seduced by a girl.. and actually enjoying it! Not sure how realistic that is though.. and didn't drink any Baileys beforehand! :p:
Reply 8
I'm not sure that Baileys can do that to you, either :hmmmm: something else perhaps...?
baileys has alcohol in it, which changes sleep patterns and reduces REM sleep. It wasn't the baileys.
I get such vivid dreams when drinking baileys. Vile horrific dreams! I completely believe you and 100% know it's the baileys causing it!

Quick Reply

Latest