Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Xanthe)
    Hello my sweetheart

I would recommend wearing make up to anyone, it's always worked for me. Hey, I got mistaken for a teacher at my college once...
    why hello!

haha legend, what did the students say "sorry miss" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There's something called Miridoxile(sp?) or something, makes your hair go crazy fast. But don't think it just targets your facial hair. So expect other areas to go abit bushy =;o

(Original post by Beekeeper)
    *has been officially ignored*

*hides away pot of honey and gets voodoo doll out* Grrsh
    whose ignored you?

i hope that voodoo doll doesn't have a picture of me on! :eek: :eek: :eke:

*jumps on bk*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    haha legend, you gonna get some, i will try and find a UK website for you.

thats quite amusing! i dont need any testosterone boosters, im manly enough!
    dunno. dnt really need them that much. it was just i think it is my youngish face that occasionally lets me down for gettin in some clubs.

(Original post by TheWolf)
    There's something called Miridoxile(sp?) or something, makes your hair go crazy fast. But don't think it just targets your facial hair. So expect other areas to go abit bushy =;o
    :rofl: hehe did you use this then. so i assume this is handy for people who want to grow a beard, because they feel like a baby as they haven't started shaving yet and they're 16 or something am i right? also, once it encourages hair to grow on your face, you wont neeed to use them anymore, as it will continue to grow after that point? yeah? so when would you determine to stop using them?

ReputationRep:
    There's something called Miridoxile(sp?) or something, makes your hair go crazy fast.
    How do you know? Have you tried it? :eek:

But don't think it just targets your facial hair. So expect other areas to go abit bushy =;o
    HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

(Original post by chazzinio)
    dunno. dnt really need them that much. it was just i think it is my youngish face that occasionally lets me down for gettin in some clubs.
    oh right, how old are you. seriously mate, i wouldn't worry what peep thinks, invest in some testosterone tablets.

ReputationRep:
    oh right, how old are you. seriously mate, i wouldn't worry what peep thinks, invest in some testosterone tablets.
    im 16

im 16
    have you started shaving yet? and to be honest with you, i didn't properly start shaving until a month after my 16th birthday.

ReputationRep:
    have you started shaving yet? and to be honest with you, i didn't properly start shaving until a month after my 16th birthday.
    nt proper (i.e chin, cheeks etc)

ReputationRep:
    Never used it before, just know it through 'a friend'

Anyways, this bring backs memories of the time when Homer ran out of his Dimoxonil! :eek: Poor dude!

Anyways, this bring backs memories of the time when Homer ran out of his Dimoxonil! :eek: Poor dude!
    oh yeah haha!! he put some on at night, then woke up in the morning with an afro mop!! lol. i bloody love simpsons.

ReputationRep:

Change your forum status user title, the default one looks boring

so this "friend" was you! :eek:

nt proper (i.e chin, cheeks etc)
    your time will come mate! but if you want to have your facial hair grow quicker then buy some of those tablets dude.

ReputationRep:
    anybody know how long it takes for them to work??

ReputationRep:
    confidence. Anything else is crap.

Also it helps if you're not too young to start with- taking testosterone supplements isn't too great an idea.

Additionally a semi decent fake ID would help. I had one which had a success rate of about 70% or so (photocopy of my passport, however this was back in 2002/2003 so maybe bouncers have wised up to them ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ynox)
    confidence. Anything else is crap.

Also it helps if you're not too young to start with- taking testosterone supplements isn't too great an idea.

Additionally a semi decent fake ID would help. I had one which had a success rate of about 70% or so (photocopy of my passport, however this was back in 2002/2003 so maybe bouncers have wised up to them ).
    got a brill fake id (but places hav cracked down now (only accepting id with the pass hologram). got confidence aswell. 16 isnt to young for testosterone boosters is it???

ReputationRep:
    Makeup is by far the best

got a brill fake id (but places hav cracked down now (only accepting id with the pass hologram). got confidence aswell. 16 isnt to young for testosterone boosters is it???
    i reckon 16 is a good age for it, go and look for some websites explaining cautions for them.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.