Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    chazzinio- seriously. Don't **** with your body's chemistry through jacking up on testosterone boosters.

Just find another pub that isn't IDing that night. Thats what I did. Failing that the fake ID was fine, need to be able to bull **** like nothing else if you want it to get accepted though.

ReputationRep:
    doesn't testosterone shrink your balls?

(Original post by ~*PinkTeaCozy*~)
    Makeup is by far the best
    i dont think make up would have the same effect on men! :rofl:

(Original post by visesh)
    no, testosterone makes them larger i thought. :confused: ermmm *Waits for another answer to clear them up*

well here is a definition:

A male sex hormone produced primarily by the testes. Testosterone stimulates a man’s sexual activity and the growth of other sex organs, including the prostate.

ReputationRep:
    some forms of it do, like muscle building steroids etc, because they do something like break testosterone up into forms that solely benefit muscle growth and not sexual. i heard that sumwhere, but i not sure if it cud b *******s

ReputationRep:
    vishesh- wouldn't have thought so. Oestrogen would probably do that as well as give you ***** tits, a higher pitched voice etc though.

However, i'm not a physician, or a biologist. This is only stuff I remember reading. Anyone with half a brain would know its a bad idea to pump your body full of more hormones without needing them for a medical reason though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by factsheet)
    At higher doses over longer periods, increased or decreased sex drive, mood swings, aggressive behaviour, persistent painful erections, shrinking testicles, and breast growth have been reported in men. Long term use of high dose anabolics can damage the liver, causing jaundice, hepatitis, bleeding, or, possibly, cancer.
    not the most reliable of sites though...

edit: this isn't very clear, it could be talking about testosterone-based anabolic steroids...

(Original post by Ynox)
    vishesh- wouldn't have thought so. Oestrogen would probably do that as well as give you ***** tits, a higher pitched voice etc though.

However, i'm not a physician, or a biologist. This is only stuff I remember reading. Anyone with half a brain would know its a bad idea to pump your body full of more hormones without needing them for a medical reason though.
    but these testosterone vitamins dont need to be prescribed. They areo n sale to anybody and also its only boosting testerone levels, it will do no harm at all, just speeds up the pace of things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    I'm not the type who boast around my ball size, so tis cool. =')
    :toofunny:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    but these testosterone vitamins dont need to be prescribed. They areo n sale to anybody and also its only boosting testerone levels, it will do no harm at all, just speeds up the pace of things.
    just wat i thought. if they were so dangerous, they wouldnt be on sale to public.

ReputationRep:
    BTW Wolf, I love your Forum Status User title :love:

ReputationRep:
    Flukey- yeah. But things occur at a set pace within peoples bodies. Why bother changing that (same applies for the use of creatine etc when trying to bulk out). Seems a lot of hassle and a potentially dangerous way to just get served underage tbh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ynox)
    Flukey- yeah. But things occur at a set pace within peoples bodies. Why bother changing that (same applies for the use of creatine etc when trying to bulk out). Seems a lot of hassle and a potentially dangerous way to just get served underage tbh...
    i know loads of peple hu use creatine and in a matter of weeks they became huge and hav suffered no health problems. the thing is tho that the stimulation of muscle growth stops with that if u stop working out, wheras with this 'miridoxile' once the facial hair is stimulated it carries on even after u come off it so it isnt a long term supplement

ReputationRep:
    Thanks =0 Lovin yours too! :cool:

So what are the problems of having smaller balls?

you'll end up like him...

(Original post by Ynox)
    i understand where your coming from mate, but im on about guys who are like 18! and still dont have any stubble, and feel like a baby so they loose confidence, surely these tablets will be good for them?

ReputationRep:
    So what are the problems of having smaller balls?
    :eek:

(Original post by chazzinio)
    i know loads of peple hu use creatine and in a matter of weeks they became huge and hav suffered no health problems. the thing is tho that the stimulation of muscle growth stops with that if u stop working out, wheras with this 'miridoxile' once the facial hair is stimulated it carries on even after u come off it so it isnt a long term supplement
    yeah i agree, exactly what i thought, you only wish to encourage growth in facial hair, or anywhere else if you have that problem, once satisfied you just go off them i would assume.

you'll end up like him...
    :puke: thats just sick!!! eerrr!

ReputationRep:
    Well, to look older, if your a guy, you could get a dirty outside job and just watch and see over a month, you will look older as your facial hair grows and your skin gets tougher!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.