Turn on thread page Beta

wots evry1's fastest time in 100m watch

ReputationRep:
    just thought id add somethin different (not like im a good runner or anythin)

mine is 13.1 secs

ReputationRep:
    ok ill take it as not many ppl on ere are runners

ReputationRep:
    I've never done athletics proper, but I like running for the bus (it's a challenge). I'd love to actually see what my time would be for 100 metres, so I know how slow or fast or whatever I am, and set about improving it (would help when playing sports).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)

mine is 13.1 secs
    i really don't have a clue, probably about 5 hours, 23 minutes and 34.62 seconds... just a guess mind.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm crap at running it was always my worst subject at school, that and art.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I've never done athletics proper, but I like running for the bus (it's a challenge). I'd love to actually see what my time would be for 100 metres, so I know how slow or fast or whatever I am, and set about improving it (would help when playing sports).
    lol how often do u actually miss da bus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I'm crap at running it was always my worst subject at school, that and art.
    not sure if id classify running as a subject

wos never timed in the 100m, but my best 400m is 1:12. dunno how good that is, but relative to everyone else in the race, twas good

ReputationRep:
    Last time was 5 years ago in Year 8. I did it in 14secs something, 1sec slower than the year before. Must have piled on the pounds! But when it comes to chasing buses (if I have the courage to face the embarassment if I miss it), it's an entirely different story......

Yea, I also did the 400m in 1min 12secs and the 1,500 (which was a b******) in 7min 42secs.

ReputationRep:
    lol how often do u actually miss da bus
    Only missed it once, and that was when I couldn't be bothered to get to the bus (I was way too far away).

ReputationRep:
    v slow, 14 something.

ReputationRep:

mine is 13.1 secs
    That's awesome. Mine was 13.6secs
    28.2 for 200m

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    So what's the furthest you've run after a bus? 500m is my record (was mostly sprinting and ended up collapsing on to the bus). Damn guy pulled out just as I got to the bus stop so had to run to the next one. Was determined to beat him just to make a point, and did! I'm never doing it again though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    So what's the furthest you've run after a bus? 500m is my record (was mostly sprinting and ended up collapsing on to the bus). Damn guy pulled out just as I got to the bus stop so had to run to the next one. Was determined to beat him just to make a point, and did! I'm never doing it again though.
    Probably only about 200-300 metres! So I'm not too shattered. I've never had someone to run against. Pity! Cos it would be more challenging.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Hehe, I do this all the time, since from my window I can see to the top of my hill about 100m away and when I see the bus I make a sprint for the next bus stop (about 150m away). Never missed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Hehe, I do this all the time, since from my window I can see to the top of my hill about 100m away and when I see the bus I make a sprint for the next bus stop (about 150m away). Never missed it
    I can't do that on the way to the station, as my house (and the 1st bus stop) is at the bottom of a hill. Soit's a bit tougher to reach the next bus stop on time (plus my bag's always heavy). On the way back from the sation, I'm often at the shops (tired of waiting) and leg it to the bus stop.

ReputationRep:
    My highest sporting accolade was coming 3rd in the discus in year 9. Considering only four people turned up though... hmm.

I prefer badminton and squash. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I just turned up at the high jump to see my friend do it once and ended up taking part in it and winning it

ReputationRep:
    I just turned up at the high jump to see my friend do it once and ended up taking part in it and winning it
    Haha! I'd love to try the high jump, the long jump, triple jump javelin and discus, and hurdles, but I've never got the chance to do so. Though personally I prefer football and tabletennis.

ReputationRep:
    The high jump can be a very dangerous event, i've jumped into the support poles before :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The high jump can be a very dangerous event, i've jumped into the support poles before :rolleyes:
    So u had tried the high jump b4? Did u get to do that sort of stuff at school. My school only started doing things like that too late for me to have time to pick it up. Btw, feel sorry for your friend!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.