Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazy_hamster)
    Hi people.

Just wanted to know if you got the grades for your Neuroscience courses??

crazy_hamster

I didnt, got BCC. However they let me in in the end. They put me on a waiting list and when i phoned them to follow it up they said someone had dropped out and i could still go. Come on!!!!
    Having to go through clearing but i dont mind, its still gonna be great in which ever hall im in- as long as its not that one which is miles away!?!

What grades were everyone else offered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by point)
    I didnt, got BCC. However they let me in in the end. They put me on a waiting list and when i phoned them to follow it up they said someone had dropped out and i could still go. Come on!!!!
    Having to go through clearing but i dont mind, its still gonna be great in which ever hall im in- as long as its not that one which is miles away!?!

What grades were everyone else offered?
    I had an offer of 32 points on the IB. Had my place confirmed on the 18th August.
    Congratulations on getting in.

crazy_hamster

ReputationRep:
    I haven't recieved a reading list from Cardiff yet for Neuroscience. . . .has anyone else been sent one???

ReputationRep:
    no, but theres a book store there so we can always get them there or off amazon.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.