Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazy_hamster)
    Hi people.

Just wanted to know if you got the grades for your Neuroscience courses??

crazy_hamster

I didnt, got BCC. However they let me in in the end. They put me on a waiting list and when i phoned them to follow it up they said someone had dropped out and i could still go. Come on!!!!
    Having to go through clearing but i dont mind, its still gonna be great in which ever hall im in- as long as its not that one which is miles away!?!

What grades were everyone else offered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by point)
    I didnt, got BCC. However they let me in in the end. They put me on a waiting list and when i phoned them to follow it up they said someone had dropped out and i could still go. Come on!!!!
    Having to go through clearing but i dont mind, its still gonna be great in which ever hall im in- as long as its not that one which is miles away!?!

What grades were everyone else offered?
    I had an offer of 32 points on the IB. Had my place confirmed on the 18th August.
    Congratulations on getting in.

crazy_hamster

ReputationRep:
    I haven't recieved a reading list from Cardiff yet for Neuroscience. . . .has anyone else been sent one???

ReputationRep:
    no, but theres a book store there so we can always get them there or off amazon.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.