Turn on thread page Beta

How Well Do You Look After Your Teeth? watch

ReputationRep:
    Come here and show off with your marvellous number of fillings and route canals!

I have ZERO. I had one in a baby tooth, but that is gone now. I guess I am just lucky

My boyfriend had to have a route canal though, and fluoride discoloured his teeth

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    the important thing is that i still have teeth

ReputationRep:
    Get him to drink milk, helps keep ur teeth white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    the important thing is that i still have teeth
    Only two?

(Original post by onaed)
    Get him to drink milk, helps keep ur teeth white.
    I believe fluoride discolouration is permanent It's not his fault either, which sucks.

ReputationRep:
    Cant u get this bleech stuff that whitens ur teeth ?

btw totally random off topic comment......can u find out whos rep'd u ?

ReputationRep:
    only by subbing.

ReputationRep:
    No fillings...no anything actually...

I've chipped my tooth though...

I find that if you brush twice a day with the salty residue left on your parent's sheets, you'll have a fine set of dentures for many many years

ReputationRep:
    I have all my own teeth, at the moment.

The dentist told me one of them had started to decay slightly last check-up. Is this reversible if I brush it regularly? Or can I only keep it from getting worse?

ReputationRep:
    i have 2 fillings. One is white and another one is silver(grrrrrr, stupid dentist didnt ask me). I take care of them very well. Brush them 2-3 times a day with electric toothbrush, then use this tongue thingy and then the green liquid.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onaed)
    Cant u get this bleech stuff that whitens ur teeth ?

btw totally random off topic comment......can u find out whos rep'd u ?
    If you become a sub yes

..and i have about 2 fillings, i chipped a tooth ages ago and now it looks all weird, but luckily its at the back of my mouth, a molar i think.

ReputationRep:
    the best way is to take of all your teeth
    and get a good denture

ReputationRep:
    teeth are boring as a topic. imo.

ReputationRep:
    Six or seven fillings (scratch that - no idea how many fillings I've had, probably three or four), one tooth taken out. But I'll have four others and a bit of my bone taken out soon in an operation.

Fillings are my fault, but the crowded teeth? Blame my dad. Stupid genes.

ReputationRep:
    My teeth are perfect. White, shapely and no fillings, and now i have no brace they are perfectly straight too. I love my teeth.

ReputationRep:
    aha! my chance to boast! only joking... i've had a brace for almost 5 years now, so i've had to look after my teeth. i really hate going to the orthodontist, but only because i don't want my ortho to tell me i haven't been cleaning my teeth properly. i'm pretty good-i don't eat sweets and only drink diet drinks.

ReputationRep:
    had orthadontic treatment for 5 years....but so far only got one filling. so im happy.

had my last two baby teeth removed last week! they outstayed their welcome!

ReputationRep:
    I’ve never had any fillings but I’ve had eight teeth removed and worn a brace for five years. My only concern now is that I think my wisdom teeth are coming through, and I will kill anyone who even tries to inject me with another needle.

I don’t know why I don’t get veneers instead of going through all this… it’s just the fear I might end up with Ross teeth! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZigZag)
    I have all my own teeth, at the moment.

The dentist told me one of them had started to decay slightly last check-up. Is this reversible if I brush it regularly? Or can I only keep it from getting worse?
    Decay can be stopped as long as you brush well and don't eat a lot of sweets!

I should become a dentist, eh?

ReputationRep:
    I have no fillings or anything and since my brace was removed last week they are perfectly straight too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Random one)
    teeth are boring as a topic. imo.
    Are not! I am waiting for someone to come and say how they are 14 and have no teeth!

A kid I know got drunk and fell onto the curb. Lost his two front teeth! Got fake ones now. :>.<:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.