Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just received an offer from Imperial which was the last one I was waiting for, so now that I have all my offers, where should I go ?
    The main points for me are the reputation of the course and the job prospects in the UK and internationnally.

I asked about the top MSc in Aerospace a few months ago and I received this answer from Shiny:
    "But seriously, Cranfield is definitely worth considering for MSc Aerospace Eng especially if you want to work in that field afterwards. They have very good links with industry and it may help with getting a job afterwards. Also, Loughborough have good links with BAE Systems and Rolls Royce and Cambridge has excellent academics although the their Masters course is more of research degree rather than a taught course. Others to consider are maybe Bristol, Bath ..."

Imperial seems an obvious choice for me, maybe am I wrong, but Shiny didn't even mentionned it, strange...

Offers

Cranfield University - MSc Aerospace Dynamics
    University of Glasgow - Adv. PG Dip. Aerospace Engineering
    Imperial College - MSc Advanced Computational Methods for Aeronautics, Flow Management and Fluid-Structure Interaction
    Kingston University - Msc Aerospace Engineering
    Loughborough University - MSc Advanced Methods in Aeronautical Engineering
    University of Sheffield - MSc Aerodynamics and Aerostuctures
    University of Southampton - Msc Aerodynamics and Computation

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.