Watch
This discussion is closed.
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i know - another random thread agen
ive got an habit of going to bed and listening to rock music until like 3.00 am. and then i wonder why i cant get to sleep until like
4.30am :confused:
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I always fall asleep w/ the radio on.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I might just be the only one but when I'm listening to my Discman while trying to go to sleep, I always shake and move to the music. The other night, I was listening to Billie Jean on Michael Jackson's latest album and man, I busted out them moves! LOL. And yea, I often wake up to find my Discman still beside me with my earphones still plugged into my ears. I often play them loud as well but do worry that my parents might hear, even with the door closed!
horrorboy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
I might just be the only one but when I'm listening to my Discman while trying to go to sleep, I always shake and move to the music. The other night, I was listening to Billie Jean on Michael Jackson's latest album and man, I busted out them moves! LOL. And yea, I often wake up to find my Discman still beside me with my earphones still plugged into my ears. I often play them loud as well but do worry that my parents might hear, even with the door closed!
ha ha same ere. im obbsessed wiv the volume control
JabberJaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I go to sleep with Galaxy 102.2 Fm pumping in my lobes.
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i often fall asleep late at night with the tv/radio on and wake up early and find it still on.
i find that when im feelin stressed etc its nice to listen to some music when im lying in bed gettin to sleep.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
i often fall asleep late at night with the tv/radio on and wake up early and find it still on.
i find that when im feelin stressed etc its nice to listen to some music when im lying in bed gettin to sleep.
I always fall asleep under the influence of Queen Greatest Hits 2. No matter what. strange
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, I always have music on when i go to bed. Now though, ive taken to putting on a music DVD (Queen @ Wembley or something like that) and listen to/watch that.

Unfortunately for my parents + brothers, i usually start singing, and with headphones on, dont know how loud it is!
Gaz031
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Often, but usually i listen to audiobooks that i have downloaded.
flyinghorse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Always! Usually listen to CDs but sometimes have the radio on, even though it's rubbish...
Penthesilia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
i know - another random thread agen
ive got an habit of going to bed and listening to rock music until like 3.00 am. and then i wonder why i cant get to sleep until like
4.30am :confused:
Why dont you just go out and party?

The youll be tired enough to go to sleep at three, then you get your music as well.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't own a pair of these for nothing

http://shop.indiainfo.com/stores/phillips/hp890.jpg

I use them during the day as well though as parents are always in, I have my house to myself now though so my bedroom is blasting out music at club levels. I hope next door aren't in.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (8)
4.6%
Confident (17)
9.77%
Indifferent (17)
9.77%
Unsure (40)
22.99%
Worried (92)
52.87%

Watched Threads