Turn on thread page Beta

any1 else like listenin to music at night in bed watch

ReputationRep:
    i know - another random thread agen
    ive got an habit of going to bed and listening to rock music until like 3.00 am. and then i wonder why i cant get to sleep until like
    4.30am :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I always fall asleep w/ the radio on.

ReputationRep:
    I might just be the only one but when I'm listening to my Discman while trying to go to sleep, I always shake and move to the music. The other night, I was listening to Billie Jean on Michael Jackson's latest album and man, I busted out them moves! LOL. And yea, I often wake up to find my Discman still beside me with my earphones still plugged into my ears. I often play them loud as well but do worry that my parents might hear, even with the door closed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    I might just be the only one but when I'm listening to my Discman while trying to go to sleep, I always shake and move to the music. The other night, I was listening to Billie Jean on Michael Jackson's latest album and man, I busted out them moves! LOL. And yea, I often wake up to find my Discman still beside me with my earphones still plugged into my ears. I often play them loud as well but do worry that my parents might hear, even with the door closed!
    ha ha same ere. im obbsessed wiv the volume control

ReputationRep:
    I go to sleep with Galaxy 102.2 Fm pumping in my lobes.

ReputationRep:
    i often fall asleep late at night with the tv/radio on and wake up early and find it still on.
    i find that when im feelin stressed etc its nice to listen to some music when im lying in bed gettin to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    i often fall asleep late at night with the tv/radio on and wake up early and find it still on.
    i find that when im feelin stressed etc its nice to listen to some music when im lying in bed gettin to sleep.
    I always fall asleep under the influence of Queen Greatest Hits 2. No matter what. strange

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I always have music on when i go to bed. Now though, ive taken to putting on a music DVD (Queen @ Wembley or something like that) and listen to/watch that.

Unfortunately for my parents + brothers, i usually start singing, and with headphones on, dont know how loud it is!

ReputationRep:
    Often, but usually i listen to audiobooks that i have downloaded.

ReputationRep:
    Always! Usually listen to CDs but sometimes have the radio on, even though it's rubbish...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    i know - another random thread agen
    ive got an habit of going to bed and listening to rock music until like 3.00 am. and then i wonder why i cant get to sleep until like
    4.30am :confused:
    Why dont you just go out and party?

The youll be tired enough to go to sleep at three, then you get your music as well.

ReputationRep:
    I don't own a pair of these for nothing

http://shop.indiainfo.com/stores/phillips/hp890.jpg

I use them during the day as well though as parents are always in, I have my house to myself now though so my bedroom is blasting out music at club levels. I hope next door aren't in.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.