The Student Room Group

Wjec Ict

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ttreb
Hi everyone, hope your results were good. I am taking IT1 in may for the very first time, and i am terrified to say the least! I did very well at GCSE ICT and that was with WJEC also, so in terms of the topics, i know and understand them. However like many have said in this thread before, WJEC are extremely harsh markers and only want their exact key terms and application. If anyone could tell me how to do well, it would be awesome.

On the first day of AS ICT, my teacher thought it would be a good idea to say "The average score on the exam is an E so don't get your hopes up". Charming. Haha. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers :smile:

Best way to do well is memorise the mark scheme word for word and you'll get an A. You can actually guess whats gonna come up from looking at the trends from the past papers and most of the questions are repeated.
Reply 521
Reply 522

crapping myself
i'm pooing myself for this exam! It's a re-sit from January but still don't feel confident! I know how much the examiners are dicks, got my paper back from jan and i should of got higher :frown:
best way to revise is just do loads of past papers using mark scheme and then without mark scheme to see if you have remembered it
Cam anyone help me please I have my wjec as ict exam coming up! I only got c in coursework?
wjec gang. harshest markers on the face of the earth im tellin yis all. Good luck! Im bricking it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending