Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Who has got the offer/rejection from Cambridge? Or Cambridge will send their decisions to every aplicants on the same day? Which day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew0421)
    Hi. Who has got the offer/rejection from Cambridge? Or Cambridge will send their decisions to every aplicants on the same day? Which day?
    I haven't got mine yet, no idea which day, early January is the best guess I can come up with. Just be patient and try not to think about it too much. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    If Cambridge is determined to ruin your holiday then you should hear from them any minute now

It's usually after Christmas and before the new year. The pool is declared somewhere near 10th of Jan.

Good luck.

Fellow Applicant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    If Cambridge is determined to ruin your holiday then you should hear from them any minute now

It's usually after Christmas and before the new year. The pool is declared somewhere near 10th of Jan.

Good luck.

Fellow Applicant.
    Is it possible that they might send the replies off a bit later this year because there are so many applicants? What do people think?

ReputationRep:
    so that they will post all the decisions (offers/rejections) to all the applicants on the same day? Between 27th Dec and 1st Jan?

ReputationRep:
    Phone the admissions secretary at the college and ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caius)
    Phone the admissions secretary at the college and ask.
    not a good idea. I wil be crazy at that moment, either I'm offered a place or rejected....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew0421)
    not a good idea. I wil be crazy at that moment, either I'm offered a place or rejected....
    Well, I can't see what else could happen

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.