This discussion is closed.
matthew0421
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi. Who has got the offer/rejection from Cambridge? Or Cambridge will send their decisions to every aplicants on the same day? Which day?
B00kwOrm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matthew0421)
Hi. Who has got the offer/rejection from Cambridge? Or Cambridge will send their decisions to every aplicants on the same day? Which day?
I haven't got mine yet, no idea which day, early January is the best guess I can come up with. Just be patient and try not to think about it too much. Good luck.
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If Cambridge is determined to ruin your holiday then you should hear from them any minute now

It's usually after Christmas and before the new year. The pool is declared somewhere near 10th of Jan.

Good luck.

Fellow Applicant.
B00kwOrm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
If Cambridge is determined to ruin your holiday then you should hear from them any minute now

It's usually after Christmas and before the new year. The pool is declared somewhere near 10th of Jan.

Good luck.

Fellow Applicant.
Is it possible that they might send the replies off a bit later this year because there are so many applicants? What do people think?
matthew0421
Rep:
?
so that they will post all the decisions (offers/rejections) to all the applicants on the same day? Between 27th Dec and 1st Jan?
caius
Report 16 years ago
Phone the admissions secretary at the college and ask.
matthew0421
Rep:
?
(Original post by caius)
Phone the admissions secretary at the college and ask.
not a good idea. I wil be crazy at that moment, either I'm offered a place or rejected....
janon
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matthew0421)
not a good idea. I wil be crazy at that moment, either I'm offered a place or rejected....
Well, I can't see what else could happen
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.19%
Confident (65)
13.66%
Indifferent (66)
13.87%
Unsure (118)
24.79%
Worried (188)
39.5%

Watched Threads