The Student Room Group
Reply 1
matthew0421
Hi. Who has got the offer/rejection from Cambridge? Or Cambridge will send their decisions to every aplicants on the same day? Which day?

I haven't got mine yet, no idea which day, early January is the best guess I can come up with. Just be patient and try not to think about it too much. Good luck.
Reply 2
If Cambridge is determined to ruin your holiday then you should hear from them any minute now :biggrin:

It's usually after Christmas and before the new year. The pool is declared somewhere near 10th of Jan.

Good luck.

Fellow Applicant.
Reply 3
Camford
If Cambridge is determined to ruin your holiday then you should hear from them any minute now :biggrin:

It's usually after Christmas and before the new year. The pool is declared somewhere near 10th of Jan.

Good luck.

Fellow Applicant.

Is it possible that they might send the replies off a bit later this year because there are so many applicants? What do people think?
Reply 4
so that they will post all the decisions (offers/rejections) to all the applicants on the same day? Between 27th Dec and 1st Jan?
Reply 5
Phone the admissions secretary at the college and ask.
Reply 6
caius
Phone the admissions secretary at the college and ask.

not a good idea. I wil be crazy at that moment, either I'm offered a place or rejected....
Reply 7
matthew0421
not a good idea. I wil be crazy at that moment, either I'm offered a place or rejected....

Well, I can't see what else could happen

Latest

Trending

Trending