Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    surely it's either, and depends more on the actual colour.

for example, poo-coloured brown hair is pretty rubbish, as is canary yellow bleached-blonde. and it depends on the person whose hair it is!

that said, i am a brunette so wooo! brown-hair is amaaazing! etc, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xangeleyesx)
    Shocking really! Go Barbies! :champ:

Yeah!!!!!!! i love barbie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    Redheads rule. :champ:
    Few...

im red in sunlight... brown in normal like inside and black when its a lil darker...

yeah im weird

ReputationRep:
    I think brunettes rock (I'm one) but i love red heads as well!

ReputationRep:
    Brunette with blonde highlights looks pretty - but black kewl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Both, at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    stupid question, but can u get natural black hair? im really dark brunette, but ive neva met n e 1 wit REAL black hair, its always dyed!
    i no its very rare to find a black horse...normally jus dark bay, are humans the same?
    (perhaps i shud b blonde!) (no offence blondes cos the stupid thing only applies if ur an unnatural blonde, or so my luvly blonde friends tell me (who i must add r all damn gorgeous!!)

ReputationRep:
    BLONDE GETS MY VOTE!!!!!!!:p:

laura.....yeah you can be naturally black. my mum is.... and so are most if not all africans arent they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luvly_laura)
    stupid question, but can u get natural black hair? im really dark brunette, but ive neva met n e 1 wit REAL black hair
    Are you serious? Where the hell do you live? The majority of dark skinned people (a lot of people with Asian/African origin) have jet black hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    BLONDE GETS MY VOTE!!!!!!!:p:

laura.....yeah you can be naturally black. my mum is.... and so are most if not all africans arent they?
    oh yeh! duh, silly me, seem 2 b having a mental block 2day!!! please excuse my daftness!! hee hee :bird:

ReputationRep:
    i'm a brunette (have had experience being both :p: )....but i LOVE red hair especially deep red.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the person

ReputationRep:
    having been both, i say brunette. I'm naturally blonde and used to get a lot of attention from random people but was just so jealous of seeing so many stunning, hot brunettes...

so i tinted my eyelashes and eyebrows and dyed my hair. Best thing i ever did . Being a brunette is awesome! (plus i'm naturally fair so have non-existant body hair...life's great )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    having been both, i say brunette. I'm naturally blonde and used to get a lot of attention from random people but was just so jealous of seeing so many stunning, hot brunettes...
    Yes, I know what you mean, it can be a bit creepy sometimes . Ah well, I guess it's the price one must pay for being blonde. Also wanted to say that there are many hot blondes too. And I'm not talking Pamela Anderson here. I mean people like Karolina Kurkova and other top models.
    so i tinted my eyelashes and eyebrows and dyed my hair. Best thing i ever did . Being a brunette is awesome! (plus i'm naturally fair so have non-existant body hair...life's great )
    You went to a lot of trouble! It's cool you've found the colour your happiest with though.

ReputationRep:
    So, if you dye your hair, your personality instantly changes?

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    it really depends on the woman, some women are beautiful when blonde some are beautiful when brunette.

But I mostly like women that have black hair... fair skin... really attractive for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaCat)
    So, if you dye your hair, your personality instantly changes?

:cool:
    Let's hope so. Ever thought of dying your hair?

ReputationRep:
    dont really like guys with blonde hair, so i'd say brunette. black prefered though

*brunette myself btw*

ReputationRep:
    Although hair colour doesn't have an impact on me at all, the cutest girls I know are brunettes. Just coincidence probably..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    Let's hope so. Ever thought of dying your hair?
    It's not a theory to which I subscribe.

I don't judge people on the basis of a single physical characteristic. Absurdly superficial imvho.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.