Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    The right girl can look good with both blonde and brown hair?! :eek:

That is one fashion trend that has passed me by..!
    You knew what I meant... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    You knew what I meant... :rolleyes:
    I did. I just thought you were being a bit too diplomatic.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    For example... Christina can get away with both rather easily!!

http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/hairmakeover01.html

ReputationRep:
    don't argue with phonicsdude about anything...

he has an inability to admit when he gets owned and he posts the most confusing threads in the history of mankind with the longest words to add to the confusing effect - in order to not admit when he has lost!

anywayz... i think blonde girls are all bimbos and so wouldnt go out with any of them! brunettes would be my choice anyday i'm afraid! Plus they look better than blondes and at least you can talk to them without "oh, that's nice... that's nice... that's nice... nice... etc."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revenged)
    don't argue with phonicsdude about anything...

he has an inability to admit when he gets owned and he posts the most confusing threads in the history of mankind with the longest words to add to the confusing effect - in order to not admit when he has lost!

:rofl: :rofl: I do not use long words! Or at least I do, but only when strictly neccessary. Unless, of course, Ive become a boring old fart of a lawyer on the sly, without even realising it... :confused:

Besides. I never get owned (occasionally confused, but never owned. sounds a tiny bit like the John Lewis slogan).

On which note...

(Original post by SW)
    For example... Christina can get away with both rather easily!!

http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/hairmakeover01.html
    she is in the rather forunate position of being able to go from pale blonde, to tanned brunette in a matter of weeks.
    Would she look so good with brown hair when she was pale...?!

ReputationRep:
    she is in the rather forunate position of being able to go from pale blonde, to tanned brunette in a matter of weeks.
    Would she look so good with brown hair when she was pale...?!
    AFAIK Christina is hot no matter what... :rolleyes:

Surely you know that?? :p:

Closest I can find of her with pale skin and dark hair is this:

I wouldn't say no...

ReputationRep:
    b..b...bu..bu..but you're a girl!

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* :rolleyes:

Click the little rainbow triangle in my post-bit!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ok... you ARE half a lawer already!

Rules of a lawer...

1) never answer a question directly

2) ability to sit on a chair earning £100 per hour

3) usage of long words in order to give the impression of intelligence

4) inability to admit defeat

5) strong belief in pink dancing elephants :elefant: (which i have noticed has been removed from you sig! - MEH!!! All I can say your going to be punished in the afterlife)

6) marrying a blonde bimbo a quarter of your age who lives to steal your money - not like now where your gf gives you gifts

btw. i think brunettes with pale skin are the fittest but perhaps that's just my opinion

Edit: lol! :congrats: pd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    *sigh* :rolleyes:

Click the little rainbow triangle in my post-bit!! :p:
    :love:

(Original post by revenged)
    Ok... you ARE half a lawer already!

Rules of a lawer...

1) never answer a question directly

2) ability to sit on a chair earning £100 per hour

3) usage of long words in order to give the impression of intelligence

4) inability to admit defeat

5) strong belief in pink dancing elephant (which i have noticed has been removed from you sig! - MEH!!! All I can say your going to be punished in the afterlife)

6) marrying a blonde bimbo a quarter of your age who lives to steal your money - not like now where your gf gives you gifts
    1) I hate people who do this. I am not a hypocrite. Therefore I do not avoid questions.
    2) One day...:love:
    3) Perhaps I should concede this point. Although I hasten to add, the impression has some justification.
    4) that's only because Im never defeated.
    5) a mod told me to cut my sig down. So I had to. I still have that strong belief... :p:
    6) I have already expressed a preference for brunettes.

So I guess I fulfill points 3, 4 and 5!

how to be a good doc:

1) Leave the patient waiting for 3 hours on a chair in A&E.
    2) Spend 5 minutes on patient, making a hurried diagnosis. Prescribe a random antibiotic from a large book full of drugs with exciting sounding names (and even more exciting side effects! )
    3) Repeat points 1 and 2 ad infinitum.
    4) Confuse lawyers with your use of heavy irony and sarcasm.
    5) Get defeated in arguments by cocky young wannabe lawyers.
    6) Marry an ugly, but truly intelligent and fine young woman.

I wonder how good a doc you'll be...

ReputationRep:
    Blondes are fun
    Brunettes are smart
    Redheads are fantastic in bed

I had t6o explain this to a redhead girl I know and she didn't believe me (main because she was a virgin at the time)

ReputationRep:
    how to be a good doc:

1) Leave the patient waiting for 3 hours on a chair in A&E.
    2) Spend 5 minutes on patient, making a hurried diagnosis. Prescribe a random antibiotic from a large book full of drugs with exciting sounding names (and even more exciting side effects! )
    3) Repeat points 1 and 2 ad infinitum.
    4) Confuse lawyers with your use of heavy irony and sarcasm.
    5) Get defeated in arguments by cocky young wannabe lawyers.
    6) Marry an ugly, but truly intelligent and fine young woman.

I wonder how good a doc you'll be...
    I'll be a very good one thank you... :cool:

1-3) You won't need to worry about since by mastering the art of sitting on a chair for £100 per hour you'd naturally get taken into a private hospital...

4) That's a personal unjustified attack based purely on me and not on doctors in general... in real life doctors are too busy to talk to lawers who incidentally aren't busy and sit on chairs looking intelligent and earning billions cheating ordinary, hard-working, respectible people (who can spell necessary) to shame! SHAME ON YOU PD - you missed out my ability to make ridiculous insults about your twin rendering you speechless and tramatised. Pity I didn't get to prescribe you valium as well... that would have been highly entertaining on my part!

5) Your arrogance is showing - I'm not the one who is defeated here... Your the one that is ASSUMING you have defeated me. I live enternal!

6) Ugly and truely fine are as contradictory as yourself

ReputationRep:
    Dude has more or less, but my fave would be dark blonde hair with red streaks. I've seen that before and that was stunning.

ReputationRep:
    First up... :rofl: :rofl:

I'll be a very good one thank you... :cool:
    Seeing as you are going to UCL, I have no doubt that this will be the case..

1-3) You won't need to worry about since by mastering the art of sitting on a chair for £100 per hour you'd naturally get taken into a private hospital...
    Private hospitals dont have A&E!

4) That's a personal unjustified attack based purely on me and not on doctors in general... in real life doctors are too busy to talk to lawers who incidentally aren't busy and sit on chairs looking intelligent and earning billions cheating ordinary, hard-working, respectible people (who can spell necessary) to shame! SHAME ON YOU PD - you missed out my ability to make ridiculous insults about your twin rendering you speechless and tramatised. Pity I didn't get to prescribe you valium as well... that would have been highly entertaining on my part!
    "personal"? woah! it was hardly the most insulting thing I couldve said..:rolleyes: your sarcasm did confuse me in the first thread in which we co-existed.
    Who is my twin? :confused:

5) Your arrogance is showing - I'm not the one who is defeated here... Your the one that is ASSUMING you have defeated me. I live enternal!
    I wasnt referring to this argument...more the status quo... :p:

6) Ugly and truely fine are as contradictory as yourself
    Truly fine need not refer to looks...

All this has been tongue-in-cheek right? cos my comments werent serious, and yours werent (well..I hope they werent...if not you are incredibly dense :p: ).
    Unless you have had the last laugh again, by using that trusted tool, the double bluff...

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mousey)
    I like brunette guys. Brunette guys with blue eyes is the most amazing combo. mmmm

Definitely brunettes for me.

ReputationRep:
    "personal"? woah! it was hardly the most insulting thing I couldve said..:rolleyes: your sarcasm did confuse me in the first thread in which we co-existed.
    Who is my twin? :confused:
    'though in truth... your mother gave birth to your twin, that just happens to be a Lexis C-class. Didn't you ever wonder why that car outside your house is the same age as you?'

That made you speechless and for which I am proud

LOL. I beat you at your own game on that thread LSE vs UCL thread! Saracasm, high levels of stupidy and randomness is a great mixture for having a laugh - though i'm just as bad as yourself with a bit more stupid and random and less of a hatred from religion.

All this has been tongue-in-cheek right? cos my comments werent serious, and yours werent (well..I hope they werent...if not you are incredibly dense :p: ).
    Unless you have had the last laugh again, by using that trusted tool, the double bluff...
    lol, lawers are the masters of double bluff as well (after all your never wrong - even when evidence clearly suggest that you got owned)

course i'm not being serious i just took an oppurtunity for having a laugh... though i'd like to be incredibly dense for a day, perhaps i'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    'though in truth... your mother gave birth to your twin, that just happens to be a Lexis C-class. Didn't you ever wonder why that car outside your house is the same age as you?'

That made you speechless and for which I am proud
    I cant imagine that, therefore it is beyond me. *remains speechless*

LOL. I beat you at your own game on that thread LSE vs UCL thread! Saracasm, high levels of stupidy and randomness is a great mixture for having a laugh - though i'm just as bad as yourself with a bit more stupid and random and less of a hatred from religion.
    I dont hate religious people. Infact I dont hate anything or anybody. I have a strong dislike for religious views. But I am always willing to debate them reasonably.
    Which is why people like "ellomoto" who neg rep me for having a blasphemous signature are idiots.

...though i'd like to be incredibly dense for a day, perhaps i'll be fine.
    Die your hair blonde...?

(which brings us back on topic) :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think blonde girls are all bimbos
    You sir, are ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    He doesnt really believe that.

I like revenged.

ReputationRep:
    how can you be so sure i don't think that? lol

i think this calls for some blonde / brunette jokes

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2005
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.