This discussion is closed.
Vienna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
where have the threads regarding moderators gone?
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
where have the threads regarding moderators gone?
Expression deleted them.
Vienna
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jools)
Expression deleted them.
was there any unusual circumstance?
what was the reason?
Brown Patrick Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
was there any unusual circumstance?
what was the reason?
White: Why have you deleted so many threads? Justify your actions publicly so people know that you're not just being vindictive!

Expression: Cos I'm fed up of the same questions over n over. If people wud look down the forum 2 pages (same day) they'd find the same thing.

White: But what harm is it causing? Deleting threads that people enjoy posting on is not going to serve to make you popular. There is already unrest and people are talking about a new moderator - do you think that these irresponsible actions are going to stop them?

Like I said, if you would only justify your reasons before deleting a thread, I doubt that people would have any reason to criticise what you're doing.

Expression: Yeh fair enough.

I guess I'm a little edgy tonight, owing that I'm still a little groggy from last night. Not giving me a very long fuse.

White: Fair enough. Just try and let people understand why your doing something in future - they tend to get a little veracious if you don't provide ample justification.
Vienna
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jools)
White: Why have you deleted so many threads? Justify your actions publicly so people know that you're not just being vindictive!

Expression: Cos I'm fed up of the same questions over n over. If people wud look down the forum 2 pages (same day) they'd find the same thing.

White: But what harm is it causing? Deleting threads that people enjoy posting on is not going to serve to make you popular. There is already unrest and people are talking about a new moderator - do you think that these irresponsible actions are going to stop them?

Like I said, if you would only justify your reasons before deleting a thread, I doubt that people would have any reason to criticise what you're doing.

Expression: Yeh fair enough.

I guess I'm a little edgy tonight, owing that I'm still a little groggy from last night. Not giving me a very long fuse.

White: Fair enough. Just try and let people understand why your doing something in future - they tend to get a little veracious if you don't provide ample justification.
and did he provide that justification? where is the thread youre quoting?
Brown Patrick Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and did he provide that justification? where is the thread youre quoting?
(a) Je ne sais pas
(b) D'ici
http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...067#post190067
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (155)
24.76%
Better than expected (131)
20.93%
Worse than expected (340)
54.31%

Watched Threads