Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    where have the threads regarding moderators gone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    where have the threads regarding moderators gone?
    Expression deleted them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Expression deleted them.
    was there any unusual circumstance?
    what was the reason?

ReputationRep:
    was there any unusual circumstance?
    what was the reason?
    White: Why have you deleted so many threads? Justify your actions publicly so people know that you're not just being vindictive!

Expression: Cos I'm fed up of the same questions over n over. If people wud look down the forum 2 pages (same day) they'd find the same thing.

White: But what harm is it causing? Deleting threads that people enjoy posting on is not going to serve to make you popular. There is already unrest and people are talking about a new moderator - do you think that these irresponsible actions are going to stop them?

Like I said, if you would only justify your reasons before deleting a thread, I doubt that people would have any reason to criticise what you're doing.

Expression: Yeh fair enough.

I guess I'm a little edgy tonight, owing that I'm still a little groggy from last night. Not giving me a very long fuse.

White: Fair enough. Just try and let people understand why your doing something in future - they tend to get a little veracious if you don't provide ample justification.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    White: Why have you deleted so many threads? Justify your actions publicly so people know that you're not just being vindictive!

Expression: Cos I'm fed up of the same questions over n over. If people wud look down the forum 2 pages (same day) they'd find the same thing.

White: But what harm is it causing? Deleting threads that people enjoy posting on is not going to serve to make you popular. There is already unrest and people are talking about a new moderator - do you think that these irresponsible actions are going to stop them?

Like I said, if you would only justify your reasons before deleting a thread, I doubt that people would have any reason to criticise what you're doing.

Expression: Yeh fair enough.

I guess I'm a little edgy tonight, owing that I'm still a little groggy from last night. Not giving me a very long fuse.

White: Fair enough. Just try and let people understand why your doing something in future - they tend to get a little veracious if you don't provide ample justification.
    and did he provide that justification? where is the thread youre quoting?

ReputationRep:
    and did he provide that justification? where is the thread youre quoting?
    (a) Je ne sais pas
    (b) D'ici
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...067#post190067

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.