Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So, time to decide: Cass MSc Investment Management with its ideal location but very expensive city OR MSc International Security, Invst. & Banking with its good curriculum , less ideal location but relative low expensive program? WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE? What about such programs as new Exeter's MSc. Financial Analysis and fund management or Bham MS Investments. MAKE YOUR CHOICE !!! :eek: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Is ISMA Reading? If so it will be almost just as expensive as Reading is prime commuter belt for London.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, ISMA Business school is in Reading. I think there should be difference, but I`ve never been in UK so its difficult to judje from here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WIUT)
    Yea, ISMA Business school is in Reading. I think there should be difference, but I`ve never been in UK so its difficult to judje from here
    There isn't much of a difference. I have friends in Reading and I live in London. I quite often go out in Reading and they quite often come down to me for nights out in London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    There isn't much of a difference. I have friends in Reading and I live in London. I quite often go out in Reading and they quite often come down to me for nights out in London.
    Hmm I see....what do you think about admission to Cass? Is it really tough ? I`ve been told that its easier to get to ISMA

ReputationRep:
    No idea really, other than Cass has a much better reputation in the UK and London. It's *almost* up there with Said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    No idea really, other than Cass has a much better reputation in the UK and London. It's *almost* up there with Said.
    Execuse me for my english, but what do you meant by "almost up there with Said"? Did you mean Said business school? Could you tell me what schools have good reputation: Bham, Reading, Aston, Exeter, Cass ? Thnx!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WIUT)
    Execuse me for my english, but what do you meant by "almost up there with Said"? Did you mean Said business school? Could you tell me what schools have good reputation: Bham, Reading, Aston, Exeter, Cass ? Thnx!
    Cass are quite flexible on admissions i think, they look on the overall person interest in the course, extra curriculum, work experience as well as to the academics, since the school itself leans on the practical side.

I for myself think reading and exter are ok (still dunno about aston which people here say are good in management studies) i say if you had options go for the LBS, Insead, Oxford, Cambridge ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neocortex)
    Cass are quite flexible on admissions i think, they look on the overall person interest in the course, extra curriculum, work experience as well as to the academics, since the school itself leans on the practical side.

I for myself think reading and exter are ok (still dunno about aston which people here say are good in management studies) i say if you had options go for the LBS, Insead, Oxford, Cambridge ones

LBS requires 2 years of work experience. Cambridge doesnot have Masters in Finance , just economics. Same in Insead. Oxoford has Master in Financial Economics to which I would hopefully apply. But stil, I think Cass it the best alternative for me, because I want to get good degree in Investemtn managemetn with highly reputed school....
    :tsr:

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.