Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ive started swimming
    i do 30 laps in the pool which tires me out so much.... im so unfit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    ive started swimming
    i do 30 laps in the pool which tires me out so much.... im so unfit!
    30 aint too bad if you've started so dont worry bout it ya will get used to it xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    30 aint too bad if you've started so dont worry bout it ya will get used to it xoxo
    i only started yesterday... done two days of it
    at least im trying!

ReputationRep:
    i only started yesterday... done two days of it
    at least im trying!
    exactly just two days :eek: take it easy and gradually learn to combat the resistance and let your muscles get used to it thats what i done ive been swimming for years and can do a mile and a half in the pool now xoxo

ReputationRep:
    exactly just two days :eek: take it easy and gradually learn to combat the resistance and let your muscles get used to it thats what i done ive been swimming for years and can do a mile and a half in the pool now xoxo
    thanx!
    il see if i can keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    thanx!
    il see if i can keep it up!
    have a good time at it and dont over exert urself too many cramps not good especiallyin ur foot ouch.... xoxo

ReputationRep:
    have a good time at it and dont over exert urself too many cramps not good especiallyin ur foot ouch.... xoxo
    i never over exert myself... im lazy! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i never over exert myself... im lazy! :rolleyes:
    well good luck at it xoxo

ReputationRep:
    well good luck at it xoxo
    Thanx

ReputationRep:
    Thanx
    no problem xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol - i pushed myself too hard swimming when i joined gym 2 start with. i got crap in my foot lol!! owww - so was on the side of the pool holding my foot hobbling about....to then get cramp in my other foot at the same time!! lol i manage to pull myself out rather deranged and sit on a lounger! man that was embarassing!

and the moral is....dont over exert yourself

ReputationRep:
    how far is that in miles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimiboy)
    lol - i pushed myself too hard swimming when i joined gym 2 start with. i got crap in my foot lol!! owww - so was on the side of the pool holding my foot hobbling about....to then get cramp in my other foot at the same time!! lol i manage to pull myself out rather deranged and sit on a lounger! man that was embarassing!

and the moral is....dont over exert yourself
    yeah i know how ya feel i used to get cramps as soon as i swam about 30 or so lengths in the pool in both feet.....it was sooooo painful trying to walk xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r0manticide17)
    how far is that in miles?
    what u mean? xoxo

ReputationRep:
    4 kilometres is about 2 1/2 miles

ReputationRep:
    well i can run one mile in 12 mins, so 2 is 24, and just over 2 is 4Km. so it might take me about 26-30 minutes. im not too fit tho. heh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r0manticide17)
    well i can run one mile in 12 mins, so 2 is 24, and just over 2 is 4Km. so it might take me about 26-30 minutes. im not too fit tho. heh
    awwwwwwwwww ok......sowwri 4 bein a prick......didnt understand what a meant just xoxo

ReputationRep:
    can i ask what camogie is? sorry am not familiar with it. i go horse riding most nights as exercise -not much fun in this heat though.

ReputationRep:
    I had to run non-stop for about 25seconds this morning for the train, and hey, i'm still here! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    I had to run non-stop for about 25seconds this morning for the train, and hey, i'm still here! :rolleyes:
    Lol that would knacker me out!

I *attempted* to go for a run the other day and ran about a mile and it all just because too tremendously traumatic for me to continue I work on the basis that it's not fabulous to perspire

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.