I'm sure you don't!!

ReputationRep:
    yay!! I got to join....thank you MR_JR hunny ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Ooo, ooo, ooo

I want to join:

Piano and Violin

ReputationRep:
    Quite alright. A pleasure to have you aboard.

NN im off to beddi Byes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    Quite alright. A pleasure to have you aboard.

NN im off to beddi Byes
    nite nite hunny ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Oboe and Double Bass.
    Add me, add me!

ReputationRep:
    I like the oboe when it is played well!

ReputationRep:
    I play the piano!! and i used to play the violin. can i join?

ReputationRep:
    youre all in =D

Im learning this bass solo by Les Claypool and the Holy Mackeral, called The Awakening.

Rather good

Have a listen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~MOi~)
    I play the piano!! and i used to play the violin. can i join?
    What piano pieces do you like playing?!

ReputationRep:
    :edit: But i still maintain that your "society" is hardly famous around these parts. And that youre an idiot for proclaiming so

ReputationRep:
    I play the piano, the violin and the guitar could I please join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    What piano pieces do you like playing?!
    i play fur elise very often, its my dad's fave piece. mmm... i play debussy's le petit negre.... and others. im wanting to play the phantom of the opera, but i cant find any music store nearby. i love that song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    :edit: But i still maintain that your "society" is hardly famous around these parts. And that youre an idiot for proclaiming so
    are you talking to me? ok, i admit. i unconciously joined because i DO play an insturment, and cuz if i make another, the mods will be disturbed deeply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~MOi~)
    i play fur elise very often, its my dad's fave piece. mmm... i play debussy's le petit negre.... and others. im wanting to play the phantom of the opera, but i cant find any music store nearby. i love that song.
    Why don't you try www.musicroom.com for Andrew Lloyd Webber's Anthology?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I play flute about grade 6ish and i play a bit of piano and geetar lol and i sing to im not a great singer but i can hold a tune and keep my note during harmonys which is good enough for me lol come on the altos i feel their very underated as a part of a choir. Anyway can i join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    I like the oboe when it is played well!
    And me!
    I'm doing my Grade 8 in the Spring :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sick of people looking down on the drum kit just because it isn't a tuned instrument.
    I'm not trying to start a debate here but the drums CAN be tuned and , in fact, I tune my drums around the key of E. I prefer my toms to have a bit of bounce ane resonance - they really arn't just the "pots and pans instrument".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kura1984)
    I'm not trying to start a debate here but the drums CAN be tuned and , in fact, I tune my drums around the key of E. I prefer my toms to have a bit of bounce ane resonance - they really arn't just the "pots and pans instrument".
    Hey, I know that but it's people apart from drum players who mostly hold that view. Admittedly I can't really tune my kit as it has pads on 24/7 and the heads have probably been stretched beyond repair. However, I often hear people who play instruments apart from drums declare that the drum kit is easy to play and doesn't require any skill as, in their view, they aren't "tuned" instruments.

I do, however, get a certain amount of pleasure when they get on a kit and fail to produce a simple 4/4 backbeat, which they earlier said to require no skill.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.